F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Stolen F350 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stolen F350 4x4

2000 F350 4X4 7.3L Stolen from Home Depot parking lot Tuesday afternoon.

My dad went in for a couple of things and when he came out, it was gone.
Cops say it's teens going for a joy ride. Doesn't seem like the type of vehicle to joy ride in to me, but on second thought, I always liked it.
Anyone in the Jacksonville, Fl area if you spot a Tan (sandstone) 350 wilth a matching solid topper, let me know. Dad is a Mason and retired sailor, he has a few patriotic stickers on the back window of the toppper.
A cold one is in store for any tips leading to recovery.
To add insult to injury, he had just picked it up from the dealer to have the carrier bearing replaced on the driveshaft. They hit him up for over $500.00.

Shawn

Old 08-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sucks....hopefully he had good insurance so he can at least recoup his losses. I had a someone try to steal mine and my friends motorcycles from Home Depot and they weren't even in the parking lot, they were parked on the sidewalk area. Luckily a guy who worked there had enough common sense to question the guys who were trying to pick up the bike and throw it in the back of their truck. We heard an announcement over the PA asking the owners of the motorcycles parked out front to meet up at the contractor desk and we thought we were getting parking tickets. When the employee told us what happened I was so relieved because my buddy is a police officer and I can only imagine what would have happened if we walked out there and caught them in the act of stealing our bikes.

I'm sure you called the cops but you might want to have the manager ask the employees who were working that day if they noticed anyone suspicious. Home Depot stores have security cams and maybe there was someone who followed your dad into the store to make sure he was occupied while his friend stole the truck.

Old 08-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Awww man, that sucks. It makes me sick just thinkin about it. My uncle drives all around florida and I'll give him a heads up. You have a plate number?

Adrianspeeder

Quick Reply: Stolen F350 4x4