F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Just bought a 2004 PSD!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just bought a 2004 PSD!

Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I just purchased an 04 Crew Cab Lariat FX4 with the PSD. Man, what a ride. I sold my 02 F150 Screw 4x4 and replaced it with this truck. The F150 was a great truck but we have some farm equipment and a boat that we pull around a good bit so I decided to step up to the next level. I can not believe how smooth this truck rides for it to be a 3/4 ton vehicle. The truck is True Blue with silver trim at the bottom. It has 41K miles on it but has no gooseneck or fifth wheel hitch holes in the bed and does not have any holes under the dash to indicate that a brake controller was installed and from the looks of this truck, I do not think it has been used for hauling many loads. I called a local dealer and had them check the OASIS report and the only thing that came up were a few recalls that had been performed. I am new to diesel trucks (have had a few tractors) but at least I know where to turn if I have issues or questions. Thanks for providing such a great forum for people like myself and others to turn to for advice. Now if I could quit thinking about the truck and actually get some work done.

SCscrew

Old 12-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the ride, hope you are enjoying it.

FM

Old 12-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
NICE! I keep sayin Ford has a winner with these superdutys. Wait till you tow with it, can't even tell a trailer is back there.

Feel free to post any diesel related questions you have.

Adrianspeeder

Quick Reply: Just bought a 2004 PSD!