F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Troyer Performance Dyno Day Event!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006 | 03:31 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Troyer Performance Dyno Day Event!

Hello All,

Our next Troyer Performance Dyno Day event will be held August 11th & 12th, which is a Friday and a Saturday.

For this event, we are hoping to get in a number of diesel trucks as well as all you F-150, Mustang, Lightning, etc guys as well. We will be having a couple of special guests, and as always, Marc Carpenter will be on hand as he always has been for each of our Dyno Day events for years.

As always, you'll need to call and schedule in with us by calling us at our number listed below.

For those who we have already tuned but who need to have us datalog & tweak your tunes, we can do that, and we will also be doing new tuning as well. Now for those who need new tuning, we do suggest calling us ASAP so that we can get your baseline tunes done and sent to you, so that by the time you hit the dyno, all we need to do is to tweak your tunes - but we'll get all those details worked out, of course.

We will be doing tuning of using SCT's products, such as their chips, XCal 1's, XCal 2's, 9100's, etc. For anyone who has any questions on this, please call us at our number listed below, as we won't have time to monitor this thread & replay every day, & thanks for your understanding in advance on that!

So for everyone that's been sitting on pins & needles wondering when our next Dyno Day is going to be, this is the announcement - August 11th & 12th, and this is going to be a special event that all will be very glad they attended - so call for your appointment now to get a chance to see the faces behind Troyer Performance and your fellow F-150 Online members and others - it'll be a great event you won't want to miss!

Old 07-07-2006 | 12:38 AM
Whats the location???????

It would be tempting to take the 250 down and see what kind of number I can put down with it, but I've got an offroad trip that weekend that I've been preparing for for about a month now.

Old 07-12-2006 | 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by powerstroke73
Whats the location???????

It would be tempting to take the 250 down and see what kind of number I can put down with it, but I've got an offroad trip that weekend that I've been preparing for for about a month now.

Covington Virginia. 22 Miles East of White Sulphur Springs W.Va. on Interstate 64.....

Quick Reply: Troyer Performance Dyno Day Event!