F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Help!! No Gas Pedal

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!! No Gas Pedal

MY 01 f-350 has no pedal. Starts and runs only at idle. Not good for getting anywhere fast. But it is good for mpg. Any help please on what I need to look for or replace?

Old 09-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Pedal switch went bad most likely. Get your wallet out as its sold as an assembly at the dealership.

BTW, next time you MIGHT want to actually include a little information in your post so we don't have to guess.

Old 09-06-2006, 09:02 PM
got the pedal assembly today and put it in. No help at all. The truck broke down across the street from a dealer. So I got back to the dealer within 15 minutes, and told him the truck started and did not need the part. Got my money back. A friend mentioned something about a possible crank sensor. Mean anything to anyone out there. She just idles and has no pedal or rpm's whatsoever. Starts and just sits there. 2 days lost of work. Not good since I'm self employed.

Help???

Old 09-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There is also an idle validation switch on the accelerator pedal. Can you hear it click when you put very light pressure on the pedal, and then click again when you let up?

This link gives you an idea what you are looking for:
http://www.usgear.com/dfeat/4113.htm

Quick Reply: Help!! No Gas Pedal