F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Crazy Dealership

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006 | 02:31 AM
|
Crazy Dealership

Well last week I took my truck to Riata Ford where I puchased it. Has 50,000 miles on it so wanted to get the transmission serviced as a precaution. Did the 186 dollar transmission flush which does kinda make sense given the one hour minimum of labor and 4 bucks a quart fluid.

Well today they call back and ask me how my experience was and if I was having any troubles with the truck. Then they ask me if I wanted to sell it. I ask them, 'You mean the truck I just bought from you guys a few weeks ago?' The guy says yea were looking to build up on our used inventory and were wondering if you might want to trade it in. Some times you just get someone who makes you go WTF.

Old 09-28-2006 | 03:59 AM
Yeah, the local Ford dealer in my area sent my grandfather a letter asking him if he would trade in his less than one year old Sport Trac to build up their used inventory on the smaller trucks. They actually offered him what he owed plus 2 grand trade-in cash with full access to any other applicable incentives on whatever he chose. He did not bite, however, so I never know if was ligit. I bought my truck at the same dealer, but have yet to receive a simular letter.

Quick Reply: Crazy Dealership