F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

07 F-250 Tonneau

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 F-250 Tonneau

Well, I am in the market for a tonneau and have narrowed it down to two. I'm either going to go with the Snug Top TC or the ARE LS2.

Anyone have either one of these? I like the looks of the Snug Top TC better, but the mounting and mechanical aspect of the ARE LS2.

I like how the ARE is one solid hindge on the front part that mounts to the bed right behind the cab. I do not really like the metal brackets how the Snug Top mounts. Also, the ARE has adjustable stops so that over time if the top moves around a little, you can keep it up a bit so you never have to worry about it hitting the paint below the bed rails, Snug Top does not.

Anyone have any experience with either one of these? Just want to make the right call.

Thanks,
SDF150GUY

Old 10-21-2007, 07:12 PM
I went through the exact same comparison several months ago, I've always had Snugtops in the past on other trucks, but ended up going with the ARE LSII as the mounting, finish, warranty all were superior. I think the styling makes a nice addition to the SD as well and could not be happier with my decision.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks for your reply and info, do you have any pictures?

I appreciate the help.

SDF150GUY

Quick Reply: 07 F-250 Tonneau