F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

07 F350 PSD exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 02:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hen23
this is a bit off topic, but ive got a k and n fipk intake on my 6.0, but ive heard these are bad for the engine. any truth in this? if so what is a good alternative?
the stock air filter on the 6.0 is said to be better than most out there.

Old 12-02-2007, 02:53 AM
yall must be kidding it was some work gettin that off. what are some of the alternatives, cuz i kinda destroyed part of the stock unit.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Innovative tunes - do you guys find the tow tune to be any good? I find it has just a little less lag down low, but as for general highway towing, it doesn't pull any better climbing the big river hill near my house, and no difference in mileage. The street tune is ok, no turbo lag, but not as much power as I expected, barely noticable, the aggressive street tune however is scary tire smokin fun, I'm paranoid of tearing up the truck with this tune. What do you all find?

Old 12-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by nvrenuff
Innovative tunes - do you guys find the tow tune to be any good? I find it has just a little less lag down low, but as for general highway towing, it doesn't pull any better climbing the big river hill near my house, and no difference in mileage. The street tune is ok, no turbo lag, but not as much power as I expected, barely noticable, the aggressive street tune however is scary tire smokin fun, I'm paranoid of tearing up the truck with this tune. What do you all find?
I have the same three you have maybe. The tow tune I have does not have the "brake" in it, but I prefer to tow in stock for the same reasons that you state. As for everyday, I use the Street tune. Sometimes I play in the "extreme" but not often.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by RollingRock
What Cat back do you have on your current 07?
Four-inch aluminized. I am about to remove the muffler, but want to find out from experienced people if it will make much difference in sound. I love MBRP's rumble, but after the Roush Off Road in my 2007 F-150, I'm looking for more, and certainly more whistle (w/o removing the cat).

Old 12-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Smokewagun
Four-inch aluminized. I am about to remove the muffler, but want to find out from experienced people if it will make much difference in sound. I love MBRP's rumble, but after the Roush Off Road in my 2007 F-150, I'm looking for more, and certainly more whistle (w/o removing the cat).
Ditch em both. I've got no cat no muffler and it still isn't as loud as I expected it to be.

Quick Reply: 07 F350 PSD exhaust