F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

chips and tuners

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when you can't feel a shift and it ain't slippin that means it is shifting quick duh. i don't want my truck that i drive everyday shifting like a d@mn drag car and slammin into gear and 1400 ain't ***** for a few seconds.if it doesn't get that high when you're runnin 100mph wot set on 140 horse it should get to 1400 or you ain't gettin any fuel retard. and *firmer* shifts don't do anything but break *****,and don't try and give me crap about it doesn't hurt anything u-joints and rearends will break.firmer shifts don't help anything they're just a byproduct of quick shifts usually. my tune shifts just how i want it QUICK.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:08 PM
My head hurts from reading that.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Zaairman
My head hurts from reading that.
X2, no joke. Please learn some punctuation, and make an effort to use atleast half-way correct verbage. Thanks.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:01 PM
My God, I've seen someone have an epileptic siezure at a keyboard and still type something more legible than what you just attempted to type. Please go back to 1st grade and learn what grammar, capitalization, spelling, and punctuation are.

While you are right that firmer shifting will SLIGHTLY increase wear on your drivetrain components, it won't be enough to substantially change their life cycle one way or another. If its slamming hard into gear then you're right, but thats not firm shifting, thats violent shifting. You seem to fail to grasp the concept that when running at higher hp levels you need a higher line pressure to keep the clutches fully engaged. If your line pressure is too light (soft shifting) then the clutches can't hold and will slip. Tell me thats a good thing.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:58 PM
yall bunch of ******* can kiss my ****in *** worry about somethin other than ****in grammar and you might get somethin done **** stick i know the difference in firm shifting and violent shifting and when you have firm shifts when you want em you're gonnaget violent shifts when you don't most of the time this web site used to be helpful but now there's nothin but a bunch of pompous ****s that just wanna act like they know somethin so **** you guys i'm out

Last edited by way fast witey; 01-15-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:03 PM
and i know how to spell *******,sorry that i don't take the ****in time to make every punctuation and all that bull**** correct its a hell of alot easier to just type yall obviously don'tneed anymore input since you ****in know everything

Old 01-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by way fast witey
and i know how to spell *******,sorry that i don't take the ****in time to make every punctuation and all that bull**** correct its a hell of alot easier to just type yall obviously don'tneed anymore input since you ****in know everything
I gotta have more Cowbell.

Old 01-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Old 01-16-2008, 06:46 PM
yall bunch of ******* can kiss my ****in *** worry about somethin other than ****in grammar and you might get somethin done **** stick i know the difference in firm shifting and violent shifting and when you have firm shifts when you want em you're gonnaget violent shifts when you don't most of the time this web site used to be helpful but now there's nothin but a bunch of pompous ****s that just wanna act like they know somethin so **** you guys i'm out

Ever seen a retard with tourretts syndrome have a siezure at a keyboard? Well I guess we have now

My applogies to anyone retarded that may read this. I know most of your aren't THIS bad

Old 01-16-2008, 09:45 PM
yall bunch of ******* can kiss my ****in *** worry about somethin other than ****in grammar and you might get somethin done
Its not the grammar, its the fact that we can't understand a single word of your insane babbling.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Zaairman
Its not the grammar, its the fact that we can't understand a single word of your insane babbling.
"Stop babbling boy".

Name the movie?

Zack, why did you write on my wall? giggle

Old 01-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Suspended
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************ing*********************************** **************hole******************************** ************************************************** *************face********************************* ************************************************** ******mother************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********son************************************ ************************************************** *****************************************sucker*** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************* That was funny.

Sorry that I do not know the handshake

Old 01-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by RollingRock
"Stop babbling boy".

Name the movie?

Teddy Roosevelt...said it in One Night at the Museum.

Old 01-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by RollingRock
Cause I was in the f*cking zone. Did you see my status?

Old 01-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Shinesintx
Teddy Roosevelt...said it in One Night at the Museum.
Nice pick up. Don't care with Kevin said about you now.

Quick Reply: chips and tuners