F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Still hard to start!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 260 Likes on 251 Posts
Originally Posted by liftITupHIGH
yeah it does seem like a lot of stuff going wrong on it im glad i traded i love this new f-1 and yeah according to that guy the cab would have fell next week j/k he really did say all those things was going wrong with it though they say he is the best around here were i live even the guys at the ford dealership here in town told me to take it to him
Reminds me of this place called Piluso's Truck Service... a friend who owns a diesel has brought it to him twice by the recommendation of the Ford dealer... surely... they tried selling him everything, even a new air filter, and he just replaced it a week before bringing it in!

The first time he brought it in, they kind of haggled him on the work that needed to be done...

That's no way to run a business... but who am I to say.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ManualF150
Reminds me of this place called Piluso's Truck Service... a friend who owns a diesel has brought it to him twice by the recommendation of the Ford dealer... surely... they tried selling him everything, even a new air filter, and he just replaced it a week before bringing it in!

The first time he brought it in, they kind of haggled him on the work that needed to be done...

That's no way to run a business... but who am I to say.
hhhhmmmmmmm...... those guys said he USED to work down there at local dealer..... I bet there buddys and he recomended me to him... kick him right in the dude next time i go down there

Old 01-07-2008, 03:59 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 260 Likes on 251 Posts
Interesting...

I like diesels... but when they go, it is a hassle to fix them.

Especially when you got crappy service centers.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:35 AM
liftITupHIGH, where did you get the Halo replacement headlights for your now gone F-250? I tried to send you a PM, but your profile is set up not to accept PM.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by ajhf150
liftITupHIGH, where did you get the Halo replacement headlights for your now gone F-250? I tried to send you a PM, but your profile is set up not to accept PM.
I think they came on the truck when he got it, but if you replace yours, I'd be interested in your old ones...

Old 01-11-2008, 05:07 AM
the headlights were on it when i bought it, but you can get them off ebay. There is chrome versions of the same headlights, just not black, there chrome like a normal headlight. You just have to skim through the pages till you find it.

I think they run about 109.00 or something in that area, i should have took a pick of the lights at night. The turn signals were red and the three lights on the side were blue, definatly got alot of comments on them.

When i traded the truck in, i came home to get it, and tried taking off what parts i could to GIVE away yeah thats right, all my buddys with f-2's had a field day in my driveway. We couldnt take the headlights off because the guy had the three little lights on the side wired in real odd, i couldn't replace them with the stock units because of this. OHH well they got plenty of other stuff for free.

Last edited by liftITupHIGH; 01-11-2008 at 05:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Still hard to start!!!