F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Secret Diesel Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Secret Diesel Fuel

Ok fellas, lemme know what you think of this site and anything you might have heard about it. IT would be enough for me to go to a 250 if it's as good as it sounds. But I won't get my hopes up.

http://www.dieselsecret.com/index.html

Old 04-11-2008, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't waste my money on that system. They have nothing but claims on their site and won't give out any info on how or what the system actually does. The best I can see from it is that is chemically thins the WVO instead of heating it. My question would be what does their chemical addative do to the lubricity of the fuel. I would go for more of a traditional WVO system or an actual bio diesel system. At any rate I sure wouldn't run this in a new truck. The 6.4L isn't B100 approved.

The other problem you may run into is actually finding WVO. In some places there is alot of interest in this so you're not the only one going to restraunts trying to get the oil. Alot of companies are also starting to take notice of this and are going to restraunts getting the oil. You'll want to check around at places first and make sure you can get the oil. You're also going to want to invest in some sort of storage system, as you'll want to take a significant amount home whenever you can.

Old 04-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by powerstroke73
I wouldn't waste my money on that system. They have nothing but claims on their site and won't give out any info on how or what the system actually does.
From their site:

Our system "thins the oil" through our simple mixture of easy to find ingredients ( no hazardous material licenses required ) and our special additive ( included ) which makes the fuel completely pure and stable.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:32 PM
And the next sentence AFTER the one you quoted

Originally Posted by powerstroke73
The best I can see from it is that is chemically thins the WVO instead of heating it.

Quick Reply: Secret Diesel Fuel