F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Power Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Power Sucks

I got my new truck and there is so much what feels like Turbo Lag that I am not enjoying driving it. I almost got took out by a Mazda the other day. The Dodge would light the tires if you hit the gas not so much with this Power Stroke. Any ideas? I have not tried pulling anything with it yet so I don't know about the power and torque doing that.

Old 07-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by ghij162
The store is empty with the exception of the girl clerk. As she walks back to me I see she is wearing a very sexy gothic corset in black and matching full ankle length skirt with cartoon sex 9-inch patent leather ankle boots. She asks me if I need help with anything. I stop, and build my courage. I say to her " I'm looking for something... that attaches ... you know ... around your waist ... and ...". At this point she stops me and says " kim kardashian sex tape you can relax, I know what you are talking about ". She walks past me and to the wall
Are you a spammer?

Old 07-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by skip nay
Are you a spammer?

No, he's the next Einstein, that post is just too advanced for most people to understand. Yes its a spammer

This post has been reported, but the moderation here isn't exactly the fastest around.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:30 PM
I got all excited when I saw 3 replies. Thought someone had the answers. I mean someone besides the spammer guy. Course his post is gone so I never saw it.

Old 07-07-2008, 06:23 PM
You have a 2008 truck with a full warranty on it. Maybe take it to a dealer ?!?!?!?!?!

Honestly find one that handles alot of commercial trucks and fleets and take it to them. They tend to have more and better qualified diesel techs than the small mom and pop Ford dealers. I'm still amazed that people come to the web first on a brand new in warranty vehicle. Usually that should be a last resort if multiple dealers can't figure something out.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:39 PM
I work out of town so I havn't really looked into it. I plan on taking it to the shop. There are plenty of them and your right it does have a warrenty. But I figured if someone else said hey thats normal..They all suck don't worry about it then that would save a little time.

Quick Reply: Power Sucks