F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Is it good for the money??

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008 | 10:33 PM
|
Is it good for the money??

Hey fellas...my wife wants to get me a b-day gift. I'm a SASS shooter, but she said 'you need a tool box for your truck as you got enough guns'. Well...guess I ain't gonna complain. She wants to get me something in the < $400 range. I told here to look at this:

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Tra...boxes_apps.htm

I know it's not 'super ' secure (heck, I can make it that) but I only intend on keeping tow-straps and cheap tools and stuff - mostly quad items in it. Seems the best for the price....

part# 79211493 (blk low profile)

What do y'all think?

Last edited by Pagnew; 12-26-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 12-27-2008 | 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by Pagnew
Hey fellas...my wife wants to get me a b-day gift. I'm a SASS shooter, but she said 'you need a tool box for your truck as you got enough guns'. Well...guess I ain't gonna complain. She wants to get me something in the < $400 range. I told here to look at this:

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Tra...boxes_apps.htm

I know it's not 'super ' secure (heck, I can make it that) but I only intend on keeping tow-straps and cheap tools and stuff - mostly quad items in it. Seems the best for the price....

part# 79211493 (blk low profile)

What do y'all think?

Thats a nice looking tool box. You might want to check out your local Tractor Supply store if you havent already. They have some nice boxes for a reasonable price.

Old 12-27-2008 | 08:31 PM
|
I'll do that. the reason I am looking at this is some pard on this site has one, but I can't remember who. Anyway, thanks for responding..

If we had the money it would be 'Weatherguard'...but still, since it is used as a place for vehicle recovery items and a temporary place to hold some quad gear the mid-level box like the 'Trailboss' seems applicable.

Last edited by Pagnew; 12-27-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-27-2008 | 08:56 PM
I know I would love to have a WeatherGuard chest for my truck but I am going to pick one up at Tractor Supply. I can buy Delta through work at just about cost and I can get them cheaper at Tractor Supply.

Quick Reply: Is it good for the money??