F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Need "used Super Duty shopping" advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 03:27 PM
TWG
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Greenshield
Just bought, last week, a 08 Lariat Crew Cab 6.4 with 25K miles on it in like new condition. They were asking 35k but got them down to 28K Out the Door, just took 1 day. It was a local truck with full service records. I suggest looking at places that normally don't sell these trucks, but might get them on a trade to a higher priced vehicle. I got mine at a Landrover/Jag dealer that got the truck in on a trade to a Range Rover. The dealer was not really savvy as to what they had or the market, they mostly deal in High End vehicles and probably just wanted this "commoner's" vehicle out of their midst,lol they also gave me 3k more than I owed on my trade. Just up the raod at a Ford dealer my father works at, they had 2 used Super Duties(both 08), one 350 and one 250. The 250 was and XLT 6.4 with 36k miles, the other was a King ranch with almost 60k. The dealer was asking 35k and 37K respectively. He also would not come off one red cent and tried to low ball my trade,. Haggle and look for the higher end dealers with local trades.
That's awesome. I would jump all over a deal like that if I could find one. Maybe I could find a car broker who could keep an eye out for a deal.

Quick Reply: Need "used Super Duty shopping" advice