F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

im back

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im back

Hey yall, I know i aint been on in a while. but im back. Im deployed again, whoo hoo, when i come home, my baby needs a lift.

not sure if i want to go 4 or 6.

its either go 4 and keep my 35 BFG KM2'S or go 6 and put some 37s on it. Im thinkin 4 and 35's will look nice and cost less and be better on gas, but i like BIG TRUCKS.

very strongly lookings at the Rancho 4 inch lift. if i do go 6, itll be a fabtech, i just think 6 with 35's will look crappy.

any and all suggestions welcome

Old 11-22-2011, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How often do you use the truck? If it's a daily driver I would go with either a 4.5" BDS or ICON lift and run 35's. I noticed you have a gas engine. With 37's your mpg will probably be pretty bad. If you decide you want to go higher you then can add a 1" TEI spacer up front and larger blocks or leafs in the rear. Depending on the wheel
offset 37's will fit with a 5.5" lift.

Whatever you do, do not try to go the cheapest route on the lift. With a cheap lift the coils are stiffer and trust me
you will notice the difference. The ride will be harsh and
you may notice some roll in the suspension in turns. I've
never rode in a solid axle truck with a Rancho, but do some
research first. Just my opinion.

The factory lifted trucks come with a 6" lift and 35's. I don't
find it looks to bad. Since you have 35's you could always keep them the. Upgrade to 37's later if you think they're to small.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd look at a 4.5" icon and keep your 35s, like mentioned above you'll get better ride and handling

Quick Reply: im back