F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Wanted: 6.0 powerstroke

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thejake1989
you can buy mine for 19K but its semi souped. i got lots of cambells cans in the back seat
Thanks Jake I appreciate the offer. Dad and I went half and half on a new 2012 350 dually crew xlt cab and chassis 4wd auto white on Wednesday. Its gunna be another ranch truck. Its getting the hay bale bed and ranch hand put on it now. We got the engine driven hydraulic pump option for the bed...its a big job to put that thing on... Supposed to be done next week they said, will post pics...Dad talked me out of a 6.0...Dad is saying with the newer ranch trucks we are going to buy them new and run them til they are out of warranty and trade them in....he is getting tired of turnin' wrenches...Don't blame him lol...

here is a pic of the type of bed its getting...it can carry 2 round bales at a time

Name:  700Series.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  139.7 KB

We are wanting to keep it stock...We don't know what mods we can do to it without voiding the warranty...

Old 07-13-2012, 06:39 PM
glc
Received 770 Likes on 711 Posts
You will love that 6.7, even stock.

Old 07-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
You will love that 6.7, even stock.

We both test drove it about 20 miles...HOLY CRAP the power! Of course it didn't have a bed on it..rode rougher than crap but it will ride alot better with the bed...That thing smoked those duals through the first two gears
mmoohhooohahahahahaha! hope it does that with the bed on it...bed weighs 1200 to 1500 pounds I would say...maybe lighter idk really...Couple of other ranchers in this area have the 6.7 and they love it...only downfall is the obama fluid you have to put in it... and salesman said we shouldn't leave it idle for long periods of time...which is a downfall too...they said it would plug some dang filter...
we have a habit of leaving them idle for extended periods of time...

Quick Reply: Wanted: 6.0 powerstroke