F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

SD Driving Lights

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2001, 12:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question SD Driving Lights

I've seen a number of SD's around that have what appear to be factory installed driving lights installed on either side of the front license plate (if you have one). Anyone have any experience adding these lights - ford part numbers, kits, etc.....? I'm installing a WAAG push bar this weekend and it has a couple of light mounting locations, but I'd still like to have the stock driving lights too. Thanks for any help.

Dan

Old 10-04-2001, 01:17 PM
I believe what you have been seeing are the factory fog lights. My "02" F-250 SD came with them and the way the leses are etc. they do look like driving lights. If you want the factory fogs, you can get them from your Ford Parts dept. They are shown in the FOrd Truck Accesories Catalog. DOn't have one available right now and can't remember the price.

Old 10-20-2001, 12:30 AM
Dan, my 2001 SD was ordered from the factory with driving lights. The headlight switch has a third position to operate them (pull on, push off). I'm sure the dealer can look up the part #'s you need. BTW- they really DO help see the road at night!

Quick Reply: SD Driving Lights