F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Expy console in F250 SD CRew Cab ???

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2001, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Expy console in F250 SD CRew Cab ???

Anyone ever try putting the Expedition console in an F250SD with captain's chairs???

Old 11-04-2001, 07:41 AM
Arrow

I have a 2000 that has the space for "stuff" in front of the console. The newer trucks have the space set up for two drinks. I looked into changing that one piece from the EX to my truck and found that it would fit but Ford was still pretty proud of that small piece of plastic (they wanted way more $$ than I was willing to part with for such a tiny thing) I ended up just having my old style of cup holders exchanged for the new style and living with the "stuff" holder. I think I've read over on the diesel board, about a year back, that some people did exchange the two consoles. Can't remember the outcome though.

Old 11-05-2001, 01:03 PM
No not the Expy but the Excursion one....then Yes!!! I did it first actualy. Or the first to report it at least. I have pictures of that. It bolts right in. Same bolt pattern. Tow cup holder and power point ing the back. Pretty much limits the back to two seats as it sticks out a bit but fits nicely.

Here is one of the picts of it in a F250:

Old 05-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Digging out old posts via search.

I'm about to take possession of a 99 SD F-350 Crew Cab with captain's chairs and want the console to be more usable than the existing 1 gallon bucket that's there.

The above link no longer works. Does anyone have updated links to pictures or instructions or a list of what will fit?

Old 06-01-2005, 06:54 PM
<bump>

I know this thread is ancient, but the links are all dead and this is something I was looking at doing during June if at all.

Quick Reply: Expy console in F250 SD CRew Cab ???