F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

f-350

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2002 | 02:07 AM
|
Talking f-350

my brother in-law has a F-350 and I was trying to tell him about the banks power pack, Ive seen it on tv and was wanting more info about. If anyone know a webb site or any other info thax

Old 08-04-2002 | 05:10 PM
I don't know much about banks power....but I do know of some mods that you can do and get some extra ponies The place that I like to use is www.smokindiesel.com. The company name is Advanced diesel Technologies. I normally talk to Doug on the phone.(great guy) He really knows whats going on. I do know that superchips makes a programer for the PSD. Edge products= www.edgeproductsinc.com also makes a fuel/timing box for the PSD. www.aFefilters.com also make a new air intake for it. I would say a bully dog exhust would be a good choice. www.bullydog.com.

I did all of these mods to the truck a work and WOW.... it made a hugh difference in POWER and Fuel milage. We got all the stuff from advanced diesel. They have good pricing too

Hope this helps.

Old 08-04-2002 | 07:31 PM
www.bankspower.com

I cant stress enough how impressed with their products I am.

Old 08-06-2002 | 09:29 PM
[i]I cant stress enough how impressed with their products I am. [/B]
Where did you get the Banks installed? It looks pretty costly but the gains are, WOW.

I've got a message to Banks asking about a dealer in the DFW are but haven't heard back yet.

Old 08-08-2002 | 08:32 AM
I got the one on my 01 installed in SLC at a place that did nothing but work on small diesel engines. I ordered the parts and took them over to him. Ravine's Diesel Shop

02 was done in WA at Performance Truck. They did a great job and I did the same thing youve just done, emailed banks and got a list of dealers or installers in my area. If you get one youll be much impressed believe me. Ill never go without one again.

Old 08-08-2002 | 12:08 PM
I heard back form Banks. They gave me a name of someone that they describe as the best installer they have in the US. He's in Ft Worth.

He also send prices. Power Pack sounds sweet but wow, to have it installed would run about $4400. They recommended for what I tow, the Stinger Plus. About $1200 less but I haven't looked into what the difference is. 725+ pounds of torque sounds real good though. Of course I'd be real concerned about the tranny and TC even with the Banks kit.

Now to justify getting rid of the Expy.

Old 08-08-2002 | 07:09 PM
Well all I can say is three transmissions later...........

But still worth it. I need to get a custom one soon.

Old 08-18-2002 | 06:49 AM
Swofford--Brians Transmission shop in arkansas..I believe $3500 for his converter and bullet proof trans..2 yr unlimited mileage...Best trans guy in the states...

Banks stuff is high dollar--Quality product though...

Quick Reply: f-350