F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Harley Davidson F-350?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2002, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harley Davidson F-350?

You guys (And gals) probably don't listen to rap music. I listen to some, but not all of it, but, anyhoo... I was watching MTV about 2 weeks ago, and a song called- "Hood Rich" or something like that, by some guys called the "Big Tymers" came on.

They had areally nice Avalanche. (Nice/Avalance- oxymoron right!)

But, they had a Harley Davidson F-350 in there. I know they made this truck themselves, because I spent the nest 2 hours scouring the internet looking for more pictures of it.

It was a black, dualie, lowered to mother-earth, sitting on what had to be 22" wheels. I think instead of dual rear wheels, it had two wide tires in their place. A smooth billet grill, dark tint, and man.... That was the sharpest freakin F-350 I've had the privledge of seeing.

So, that said... If ANYONE, has ANY PICTURES, or ANY SUPER DUTY, fixed up in a similiar manner, or knows someone who has one, PLEASE POST THOSE PICTURES FOR ME.

I don't know if it was a diesel or a V-10. I test drove one 2 weeks ago, it was nice, but they had gone back up on the price. 3 weeks ago, they were taking 12K off of the super-dutys. The Lariat LE, dualie was 41,000 when I went.... No thanks, I think I'd rather have the Vette....

Please post pictures.... Any color, any year...

Old 09-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have heard a rumor from a reliable source, that they are going to make an HD SD!

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson F-350?