F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Is it Fate, I just found my perfect truck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 10:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it Fate, I just found my perfect truck!!!

OK,
I finished up my last final yesterday at about 2:30. I called my girlfriend, who lives about 2 hours away to tell her that I was done. She suggested that we go eat out to celebrate my being finished with school FROEVER. I said sure, I mean, who am I to turn down a free meal, and at the best restaurant in town at that. Well when we got to the restaurant, it was closed. Apparently, some company had rented it out for their Christmas party. So we decided to drive about 20 min to the next city and eat at a restaurant there.

Well, as we were leaving, I said "Hey, lets go ride by the Ford Dealership and see if they have any nice trucks." Now this was not an unusual thing because I often drag here there just to pass by and so I can wish.

WELL, we get there and low and behold, the first truck on the lot was my truck! You know, the one I build online every time I get bored. It fit my description to a tee. F-250, Lariat, Crew Cab, Fx4, Black w/ a tan bottom, the wheels and tires I wanted, V-10, chrome steps, .... Everything!!!

Now, since I am just graduating, I was not planning to buy a new truck for a few months. But seriously, I can't believe this. I now have to somehow figure out a way to get my parents to help me out with this. This is too good to be true. It's my dad's birthday today, so when I visit him, hopefully he's in a good mood and I'm very convincing.

I'll keep yall updated on if I'll be the newest member of the F-250 club.

Lata

PS - You can just ignore the "4x4 Tahoe LS" from my sig.

Last edited by coon64; 12-13-2002 at 10:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Is it Fate, I just found my perfect truck!!!