Apache Helicopters Flying Often

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004 | 12:44 AM
|
Apache Helicopters Flying Often

lately ive noticed small groups ( 4 or 5)of apache military helicopters flying around houston lately. ever since superbowl there has been helicopters flying around often. they fly really low too. there is an air base about 50 miles away but there are no helicopters on the base, just planes and jets. im really curious as to why they are flying around now, normally when the army has some sort of drill or practice anywhere near the city there is warnings on the news to tell people not to worry. im not worried, nothing has happened, but what the hell is goin on? these helicopters arent exactly quiet, they are noisy as hell and it doesnt help when there flying so low.

Old 03-07-2004 | 01:42 AM
Yea that's because they caught you stealing this...

Old 03-07-2004 | 01:53 AM
|
uh oh now their sending the air force to simple thieves?

Old 03-07-2004 | 02:35 AM
Suspended
Don't worry about the helicopters for now, but only if that idoit Kerry is elected President. Than worry about national defense.

Old 03-07-2004 | 03:09 AM
|
right now im doubting bush's abilities as president. if he opens the border up with mexico that will make him the worst president ever.

im not really worried about anything happening. im slightly worried because im thinking it may be something happening that the government just wont mention. im sure theres lots of stuff their hiding from us. it doesnt really concern me though because i trust that the government will take care of it

Old 03-07-2004 | 07:11 PM
Originally posted by TXCoUnTrYbOy
uh oh now their sending the air force to simple thieves?
Apaches belong to the Army.

31C

Old 03-07-2004 | 07:18 PM
right now im doubting bush's abilities as president. if he opens the border up with mexico that will make him the worst president ever.

Who shut the door? Has someone closed the border with Mexico and not told me about it? Damn! I'm always the last to know.

Can some of the people in this country at least think about the crap they hear before repeating it?

Old 03-07-2004 | 08:21 PM
|
well i know it wasnt closed, but bush is trying to open it so mexicans can come in freely.

Old 03-07-2004 | 08:53 PM
well i know it wasnt closed, but bush is trying to open it so mexicans can come in freely.
So he's going to disband the Border Patrol altogether? I hadn't heard that. I really must start paying more attention.

Old 03-07-2004 | 09:49 PM
Talking

Originally posted by Odin's Wrath
So he's going to disband the Border Patrol altogether? I hadn't heard that. I really must start paying more attention.

ROTFLMAO @ O.W.

That's 2 funny

Old 03-07-2004 | 11:35 PM
|
he is trying to. after all, his wife is a mexican, so hes not like against mexicans or anything. he met with the mexican president this weekend at his texas ranch to discuss stuff like that

Old 03-08-2004 | 07:10 AM
he is trying to. after all, his wife is a mexican, so hes not like against mexicans or anything. he met with the mexican president this weekend at his texas ranch to discuss stuff like that
LAURA BUSH is a Mexican?

Did you not take your meds this morning?

If they had an icon of a large a-hole, I'm
sure it would be right next to your name.

Old 03-08-2004 | 08:25 AM
My maid is a Mexican...

And I couldn't be happier...

Old 03-08-2004 | 09:12 AM
Bush is NOT trying to open the border and allow access to all Mexicans to cross the border at will.

He is trying to find a solution to a problem of which Kerry nor any other democrats every try to do. They whine and bitch rather then look for solutions to problems.

What President Bush is doing is looking at the reality of the situation. First, there is no way in hell to completely seal off the border, PERIOD, no matter what anyone tells you there just is no way unless you want to build a big *** wall and spend untold billions of dollars trying… (However if you were to propose that we use the money we give to the lazy and useless “welfare” and force the lazy and useless “welfare” to build this wall I just might be in)

So, since we know there are many Mexicans that come here on a daily basis for work there needs to be something in place so they are, one, not always trying to sneak in, or two just plain staying because it is to dangerous and hard to sneak in every day.

So, he has a working program, in other words those that work here and have an employer that can vouch for them will be allowed to get a special working visa so they can cross the border without having to either sneak in or stay in because they don’t want to sneak in every day.

This helps to free up resources so those on watch can actually try to find and catch those that just plain do not belong here to begin with instead of the guy crossing everyday just to work an honest job to make some honest money to feed his/her family.

It also helps because now instead of this person staying here who more then likely would rather return home will not be taking up resources here or having to sneak around everywhere worrying about getting caught. Since it is one less person sneaking around it is one less person we have to look for.

It is a win-win situation for both America and Mexico. Regardless what you may think we do need those that come here and work to do just that. There are many “lazy and useless” people here in America (welfare) that would not take the jobs that the Mexicans do and if they don’t then some businesses will shut down and some more people out of work.

Until we can FORCE the “lazy and useless” in America (welfare) to work these crappy jobs we will need the resources from Mexico. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Mexicans coming here to work an honest job for honest money especially since NO ONE else would do the job to begin with.

Don’t worry about what the liberals like Kerry tell you, its all scare tactics, lies, deceptions, and myths they love to portray as facts. Kerry and his liberal friends have NO solutions to problems all they do is whine all day…

Quick Reply: Apache Helicopters Flying Often