Just kicked the hell out of a guy....

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Just kicked the hell out of a guy....

I just kicked thre ***** out of a guy for running his mouth.

I double park (hate dings in my door)....but NOT when it's a small parking lot, and the business is busy.

Well at lunch, I cruised over to Rudy's (BBQ), and there was only 2 cars in the whole lot. I park near the road, AWAY from the restaurant.

When I came out, some idiot mouthed off, "you need to learn how to park". He didn't think I heard him.
I said, "I tell you what buddy, when you start to make my f@ckin' truck payments, you can tell me how to park my truck. Until then, you can kiss my ****."

He mouthed off something else, with the mood that I'm in today, I couldn't help but lay into him. I didnt say anything to him, I just started swinging.

Am I wrong for this? I had a blast, and I am sure he didnt enjoy his lunch any after the pounding he got.

BTW, he was driving a BMW. Mouth was writing checks his **** cant cash.

man, that was fun.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LMFAO!

Old 04-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well if you didn't cause any injury and he reported it it would only be a class C couse if he did get hurt and reported it your only looking at a Class A.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:49 PM

Seriously dude, you need to find a new job or something. I think your wound up a little tight to blow up at a jackarse in a bimmer.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Way to go! That's my boy! No you weren't in the wrong. Some people have too much to say! Like the guy in the grocery store just before Christmas. I had 8 items at the check out and and I guess the limit was 5 Some guy guy behind me told me to go back to school to learn how to read count. He kept mouthing off and he lost his side tooth in the parking lot.

Jamzwayne you did the right thing!

How are your knuckles?? sore?

Old 04-11-2005, 02:53 PM
The chivalry, how romantic standing up for your truck.

Just messin'

Old 04-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Eh, sue me. It was fun.

D, I think your right, but I feel much, MUCH better now.

I look at it like this, if ya dont like the way I park, park some where else. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

My knuckles are ok. My right hand picky knuckle is red and a lil sore, but no swelling. I only hit him few times before he gave up.

I cant fight a sissy.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Is it time to join the UFC?? I'm thinking first match should be with Randy Courture!

Old 04-11-2005, 03:00 PM

Hell no.

He'd kick the living hell out of me and MAKE me like it.

Last edited by jamzwayne; 04-11-2005 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Personally, I think you went too far.

Do I understand it? You bet.

Would I like to do it? You bet.

Would I do it? No.

Last thing to consider. CWPs will help you reach room temperature quickly when you pull that on the wrong person.

If the story went something like some guy didn't like the way I parked, and mouthed off, I would just keep walking. But if he continued to mouth off, and made me feel like he was going to throw down, I'm to the age where I'm just going to put a hole in his thigh, and if that didn't detour him, then I'd add one to his chest.

Be careful. Alot of people have CWPs these days.

Old 04-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Damn! Yeah, you better watch who you F' with these days. They might put a slug between your eyes. Seriously. But I know how you feel. I feel like strangling sombody everytime I get out. So I can't blame you.

Old 04-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by jamzwayne

I cant fight a sissy.
Well I'm safe then.

I'm sure it felt good but with today's legal system you could easily be looking at a lawsuit if the guy chooses to.

Funny thing is a BMW driver was yelling at someone for the way they parked. Around here every other BMW is double parked.

Old 04-11-2005, 03:21 PM
God Bless Texas.

Old 04-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
I smell a summons coming...

Man, there was this one guy at work, ever time I saw his car, that B@$t@RD was taking up two car spaces. Like his car was all that, and a sack of potatoes...

I've never done it, but I was so tempted to vaseline his windshield, or key his car. Our parking lot is large, and "idiots" like that make people like me have to hike it into work, rather than get a good space, just because they get to work at 6:00 AM.

Well, I saw the SOB on Friday, and just as I was about to casually ask him why he was taking two spots, when I saw him wrestling to get his wheel chair lined up so he could et out of his car. All of a sudden, I went from 6'1" to 1" tall.

Why he doesn't park in the handicapped spots, I don't know- but seeign that made me understand, and realize how effed up it was to assume.... Good thing I'm not as impulsive as my mind wants me to be.

Old 04-11-2005, 03:56 PM

I can understand what everyone is saying, but I am having the ****tiest day ever. He just happened to be at the right place at the wrong time, running his lil "rich-boy" mouth. If he was carrying a piece, he consealed it nicely.

After I left, he was getting in his car. I dont think I hurt him too bad. He could walk.

Quick Reply: Just kicked the hell out of a guy....