Cruel things you did as a child-

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
also...when I was like 6 a kid pushed me down into a cactus, I had needles all in my butt hands and legs..I was hurting but mad..so the next day we were playing and I hit him across the face with a 2x4....busted out 3 teeth

Old 07-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Once in the 6th grade me and my good friend were playing hockey in the street. He made a remark about me being slow or something to that effect and I walked over to him, swung my hockey stick at his head and he ducked and I missed him.

It gets better.

When I was bringing the hockey stick back, he stood up and I nailed him in the back of his head.

He went running screaming to his door and went inside. There was a trail of blood from the place I hit him all the way to his house and all on his door and doorknob. Luckily they never pressed charges or anything.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Reading those others brought back more memories...

At about 5 years old, I hit a kid in the stomach, just to see what would happen. He cried and I got in trouble, so I stopped doing that.

I did beat up a kid once, just because I did not like him. I had moved into the school (4th grade) and needed to demonstrate where I was in the 'toughness' heirarchy, so I picked what I thought was a suitable target (he was one of the biggest kids in the class, but he had no beef with me).

Went on school camping trip in 6th grade. Still some snow on the ground, so we were having a snow ball fight near a creek. I picked up a big chunk of solid ice and hurled it at a guy when he wasn't looking. Took both hands to throw - a big heavy chunk of ice. Went right over his shoulder and grazed the side of his head. Probably would have busted his skull with a direct hit. I knew it was a mistake as soon as I let fly - got very lucky no damage done.

Most of the injuries we had as kids were accidental and not out of cruelness, though.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:38 PM
I got a swing going real high once in the second grade. I thought it would be cool to jump out on top of another kid. I guess I expected him to get up and push me or something. He started bawling and squawling and had to go to the nurse's office. Nothing serious luckily. Teacher sent a letter home to Dad and that wasn't pretty.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
5.) A older friend used to take me riding on his bike every day. I was like 5, and he must've been 11 or 12. He and two other kids down the block had taught me how to ride my bike, along with my Mom- but Mom wouldn't let me ride if neither she or my grandparents were watching me.

Fred came by and I was sure we were going riding. He said, "I don't have time to take you today, Lil man." That p!ssed me off; especially after seeing him ride past my house two more times.

I had an old mop handle I'd been playing with the day or two prior, so I picked it up and waited for Fred to ride by again. He was coming along at aboout 14.4 MPH and there I stood, stick in hand- as he passed I flung the stick like a spear (DON"T GO THERE) and talk about timing- it went through the spokes (Bike's moving)and stuck until the wheel made 1/4 revolution where it hit the forks.... Fred was launched off that bike like an F-18 gets tossed off an aircraft carrier. I ran in the house- thinking it was over... Fred knocked on teh door and told my grandmother what had happened.

Not only was he skinned up & bleeding, but his rim was warped. So, my grandmother had to pay for his rim; and I got my butt whipped royally.

Fred never- ever took me riding again...
-----------------------------------------------

Old 07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
***DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE A WEAK CONSTITUTION!!!***

I have everyone beat, but my worst and most heinous was drug induced and I'm truly ashamed of everything I did... I did a LOT of acid when I was a teenager. One involved a dog that would NOT STOP BARKING... My little brother found the dog dead the next day and thought that a gator had gotten it. Poor thing...

But as far as childhood cruelty went, I used to pry toads' mouths open and put firecrackers in and light it and watch them make about half a hop away, then BAM!!! Nothing but the back legs left...

Possum football...Need I say more?!!

My first deer kill was at point blank range with a 12ga 3" Magnum OOO Buck. It was wounded and too weak to get itself untangled from the underbrush it fell in. Really, it was euthanasia.

Let it be known that I am a born again Christian now and have sought forgiveness from the Lord for all of my sins.

Last edited by BRUZRs_Daddy; 07-19-2005 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
I have a cousin who lit a girls hair on fire. She sat in front of him in class and her hair kept getting in his face.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
6.) I beat a girl up. (3rd grade)
She was the biggest person in the class (I was 2nd biggest, but only the 3rd or 4th seed in terms of perceived fighting capability.) and for some reason we got into a fight. I didn't really want to fight her- I kinda liked her- but my fist had other plans, and drew back and socked her in her stomach. She folded like a chair, crying- then threw-up all over the floor, pee'd on herself and everything. She ended up going home for the rest of the day. The teacher went on with class, and I never got in trouble... I don't remember the details...

If I knew where she was- I'd apologize to her- even though that happened 27 years ago... She probably doesn't even remember.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:02 PM
haha

Originally Posted by cia-agent
6.) She folded like a chair, crying- then threw-up all over the floor, pee'd on herself and everything. .

Hahaha...Would you like to meet my wife? I wish you'd do that her!

Old 07-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 3valve
Hahaha...Would you like to meet my wife? I wish you'd do that her!
DAMN ! ! !

Thats stiff bro. It's your wife.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
7.) I thought this was funny, but it wasn't (Thanks Tom & Jerry)

I lived right by the school... Y'all don't understand me... I mean RIGHT BY THE SCHOOL.

Less than 100 feet from school grounds~ which was cool if I ever left homework, or something. In the 4th grade I saw Jerry stick Tom in the butt with a tack by placing it in a chair. I tried it the first day, but in sliding the chairs back, I didn't get anyone.

The next morning, I got up early- caught grandma with her back turned, and ran to the school- the doors were open, so I went in, and glued 4 tacks into the first 4 chairs... It was like 7:00 AM; school started at 8:00. I went back home and ate breakfast. Our teachers marched us into class as usual at 7:50, and we recited the pledge of allegiance and our prayers, and my eyes were on the row of seats next to the wall. As they sat down, almost in unison, they all stood up just as quickly- with a sliver tack having stuck them all in the butt.

Mrs Dean was HOT. She demanded to know who did it. No one said anything.. No one knew, except me. As she tried to remove the tacks she said "This was done on purpose because they're glued to the seat." We were all kids so we were all laughing our a$$es off as my four victims rubbed their butts.

I never tried that again- until 6th grade.. But, one of the girls told on me... (The same one I'd beat up 3 years earlier). I tried to get our English teacher... This was a Big-Long tack. Looked like a nail almost. She'd definitely have needed a tetanus shot had I succeeded... But, I just was doing it because she gave me an "F" for saying "Aw Man" in the class room.

That was the first time I eve got sent to the principal's office, and the first time that I ever got licks from a male teacher... That's a whole different level of @$$ whipping than when a female teacher gets you.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
DAMN ! ! !

Thats stiff bro. It's your wife.
Sounds like a set-up... I'd go to do that and it'd turn out that she's probably a 5th degree black-belt or something- who'd send me home with a numchuck stuck in my butt.

Besides- now I know that real men don't hit women.....
Unless they've keyed your truck/car or is sleeping with your best friend.... (Every rule has a loophole)

Old 07-19-2005, 06:25 PM
BB guns and tadpoles. Use your imagination.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Threw a rock from 80 to 90 feet away and hit my brother right square between the eyes. I don't know how I managed that. But all I remember is running from a 12 year-old with a pitch-fork.

My lil' sis hit her head on the cam-corder when we were little. She cried, and me and my bro laughed at her. So we got most of our hair pulled out.

I buried a kitten alive when I was about 5 or 6 years old. <--True Story...

It was really getting dark and my bro and I were throwing a baseball back and forth. I threw one at him really fast, and he said he couldn't see it when I throw it that fast. So I threw some heat at him and he missed it. Hit him in the nose.

My sister wanted to get on the computer and I wouldn't let her right at the moment. I said you'll have to wait a few minutes. She said something smart, and we got to arguing back and forth. She dared me to push her. I got up and pushed her on the shoulders so hard that she flew across the living room and landed on her azz about ten feet away. She then threatened to hit me across the head with a vacuum cleaner. So I said "If you do it, I'll bust your nose." She didn't do it.

We all laugh about it now.

That's all I can think of right now.

Old 07-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Peacemaker
I buried a kitten alive when I was about 5 or 6 years old. <--True Story...
That's what I'm talking bout...

Quick Reply: Cruel things you did as a child-