Cruel things you did as a child-

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I knew I'd get a brownie point from 01.

Old 07-19-2005, 08:07 PM
6 or 7 years old tied a rope on a cat’s tail and swung the sumbitch like a tether ball, why?

Well, I think from birth cat’s have hated me. This same freaking cat above approx. a week before this came running at me and jumped on my chest with its claws flung out. It was stuck into my chest and just stayed there a good 30 – 60 seconds. WTF was this cat thinking? Got ring worm or something like that from it.

Paybacks a bitch baby, and I have been paying them back the past 35 plus years…

Old 07-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Peacemaker
I knew I'd get a brownie point from 01.
A point, man that is worth like 25 points in my book...

Old 07-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Lmao! Your a very, very disturbed man. I figured it was something stemmed from childhood.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Evil things I've done?

I'm not gonna say, because I know there's a lightning bolt up there somewhere with my name on it.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Quintin
I'm not gonna say, because I know there's a lightning bolt up there somewhere with my name on it.

Yeah, no kiddin.

Old 07-19-2005, 11:42 PM
me and my step dad didn't get along and one day for a reason i don't remember he pi$$ed me off. I then proceeded to sabotage his motorcycle. I took out the brake fluid from the little square box on the handle bar and filled it with sand. I was about 10 years old at the time.

A few years later i added a little bleach to his beloved tropical fish tank. After school i came home to a tank of dead fish and bubbles. He new it was me but couldn't prove it.
BTW i moved out when i was 16.

Old 07-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Used to catch pigeons on the barn alive with a fishing net. Then i would tie their feet to about 200 feet or so of bailing string. Well id fly them as a kite until one day i decided to just douse one in gasoline and light it on fire...It made it half way across the farm untill falling short of the hay barn. Man i was stupid that time. I hung one pigeon from the rafters and let the cats play with it.

Live on a farm so anything that moved was shot and shot again. Poor rabbits. Nothing like using a .243 from 15 yards out.

Used to see who could throw our cats the highest in the air with my cousin and see if they could land back on their feet. Usually they didnt.

Old 07-19-2005, 11:59 PM
I also pushed my sister down the hard wood stairs one time because she was in my way. I caught hell for that.

The funniest was catching mice and taping their tails to the drill press and letting the guts come out their mouth. Hehe little b*stards.

Saw my cousing find a nest of baby pigeons...well they used them as baseballs with a scoop shovel. It was nothing but scrambled pigeon in one swing. The list goes on....

Old 07-20-2005, 12:10 AM
OK, now I don't feel SO bad about my post...

CATS... Now that's another chapter in my childhood development book.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:45 AM
Cant say that I did this but my when my dad was young he stuck a pitch fork through his sisters foot...does that count?

Old 07-20-2005, 01:10 AM
This one time when i was back in elementary this kid stole my bike. I found the little punk so me and some friends tied him down threw honey on him and chunked him to the ants! shouldnt have stole my new bike.

I smashed a few mailbox in my time too......the plastic ones are the best...its like one hit and it goes to a million pieces!

Old 07-20-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally Posted by Maroon4x4
This one time when i was back in elementary this kid stole my bike. I found the little punk so me and some friends tied him down threw honey on him and chunked him to the ants! shouldnt have stole my new bike.

I smashed a few mailbox in my time too......the plastic ones are the best...its like one hit and it goes to a million pieces!
PUT FLARES IN THE PLASTIC ONES!!!....did a little court time for that one though

Old 07-20-2005, 01:44 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
I don't think that I have anything that would beat buring a cat alive...

I did tie to cats tails together with some bailing twine and toss them over a clothes line to watch them fight.

First let me say that I am the oldest child.

6-7 years old dad had an electric grill outside. One day my little brother and I plugged it in and started tossing every worm and rollie pollie we could find into it and watch them fry.

About the 5th-6th grade I pretended to eat worms from under horse biscuits. I told my brothers and sisters they were great. I would tip my head way back and drop them beside my head and let them fall on the ground behind my back. Looked like I was eating them to them. After 10-15 times they decided I couldn't be the only one to enjoy this new delicusy (sp?) so they all tried one each. They still talk about that every time we all get together.

I gave my Brother a dog tick and told him it was a grape! Yea he ate it. (Youd think he would learn, but no it continues)

I convinced my 3 brothers that milk and soda was the hottest new drink since a sucide soda. HEHE they drank this cuncoction everyday for most of a summer thinking it was suppose to be good. I always pretended like I was mixing them and made sure I did not have a clear glass.

As mean as I was to them I was the only one that could be mean to them. If anyone did anything other than give them 100% respect, and I found out. I was on them like syrup on pancakes.

9th grade, several in our class decided to make blow guns out of our pens. For darts we would use straight pens and tie string on the head for the tail. 100' was not a hard shot with very little practice. Second or third day after I had made mine I had been going around shooting everyone in the butt and everyone thought it was funny. We were sitting in Science class and the teacher stepped out of the room. Seats were arranged in a horshoe shape and one of my buddies sat right across from me. He pulled his out and shot me in the leg. Sooo, I pulled it out got my blow gun and put his dart in. He used yarn for a tail so it didn't fly as well or straight as mine. Plus this was the only classroom with a ceiling fan so that complicated matters too. I went to shoot him back and the stupid thing rose about half way across the room amd curved to the left. Stuck right square in the girl's that was sitting next to him left nipple. She wasn't paying attentin so didn't see it coming. She shreaked then caught herself and pulled it out. But not before the teacher stepped in the door way and seen it! (Dang it!) She tried to hide it but he found it and started asking questions. He wouldn't continue class untill he found out who shot it. 1/2 an hour later no one was narking but I was getting a lot of those looks. I had time to sneak the gun into my shoe so I spoke up.
He grabbed my duffle bag and took me to the princibale office. I let him walk in front of me like he was leading me there (like I'd never been there before or something. LOL). On the way I pulled the blow gun from my shoe and threw it on top of the lockers as we walked by. They did everything except strip search me looking for that thing. After about an hour the VP kept asking me where it was. I finally came up with a story that it wasn't me that I was tired of waiting and was ready to get class started so I confessed thinking we could start class if I did. Since they couldn't find the evidence they had no choice but to belive me. He grilled me for a while longer to see if I knew who it was but of coarse I didn't. I looked like a hero willing to sacrafice myself and risk detention or suspension so that education could continue.
Couple hours later I caught up with the girl, apologized to her, offered to kiss it, got declined with a sheepish giggle. So I asked her on a date for that weekend, took her to a movie, rubbed it for her there (to make it feel better of coarse ), then gave her the answers in every class we had together or had the same teachers for the rest of the year and all was good.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:46 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Fast forward a few months to 16,
I stopped with my back tire on a snapping turtle that was crossing a dirt road I was on. Ussually I would just hit them and go on. (I hate them because they will eat ALL of the fish out of a good fishing pond in about a week.) I got out and he was laying there with his head fully stuck/pushed out, mouth wide open, trying to breath with this F100 on his back. His mouth was open, I'd been drinking beer, and had to pee. You guessed it.. he looked like the best urinal around! I pee'd in his mouth then I cut his head off.

15 or 16 we had a stray dog that kept coming down and running dads cattle. I'd peppered him a few times with bird shot, but he kept coming back. I was fedding our dogs (dad was a hunting dog Broker so we had anywhere from 20 to 50 Walker Hounds) We had been having some trouble with rats at the dog pens so I had my snake charmer (12 ga pistol) loaded with buckshot. Came around the corner and there was that dog chasing a calf. He got about 10 yards from me, seen me, turned and started running. I raised the pistol and squezed a round off at him from the hip at about 15 yards. It casterated him! He didn't come around anymore. I actually seen him several times walking the fence line to go around the place.

I'm sure there is more, I'll share if I think of them.
Lots of other things that would be considered mean but other country kids know that it's just the way of life on a farm.

Quick Reply: Cruel things you did as a child-