Cruel things you did as a child-

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 02:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One time I called my cousin a SOB (I actually said it out instead of the initials), and he went yelling and crying to my uncle. A few years ago also when I was about 20 (not really a little kid anymore), I accidentally slammed a tailgate shut on a co-workers hand on his own 1993 GMC half ton pickup. We were putting boxes in it at work and I did not notice his hand there before I shut the gate. It was a pure accident, but the truck was a bit old at the time and we could not get the gate to open for about 5 seconds.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
I gave my Brother a dog tick and told him it was a grape! Yea he ate it.
That has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever read!! But at the same time, it's frickin hilarious!!! I've got to ask though, how big was the tick? What was his reaction after he ate it?

Old 07-20-2005, 06:02 AM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
Myself and 2 close friends put 8 baby pigeons and 5 adults into a large cardboard box and shot arrows into the box. Had some fine results with some being stuck halfway up the middle of the box and well..... man that was sooooooo bad... It was good to be a kid. !!!

Old 07-20-2005, 09:04 AM
I never was cruel to animals...that was just wrong

Old 07-20-2005, 09:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Matt,

I like your sig.

Old 07-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by trytokeepup
...catching mice and taping their tails to the drill press and letting the guts come out their mouth. Hehe little b*stards.
thats just sick, man.

Old 07-20-2005, 09:54 AM
I did't care much for cats when I was younger. I used to walk in our alley and find cats. Be real nice to them, pick them up then grab them by the tails and wirl wind them a few times and finally launch them into the back yard of this mean dog that was a barker and a biter. Then watch a duel of cat vs. dog. Sometimes the cats would out run him, other times.... well not much left of fluffly!

I even got a cat once as a gift for winning a state boxing championship. Used to throw him in the air head over paws just to see him land on his paws (they usally do). I'd lay him on our kitchen floor and situate my finger right where his hind legs met his torso, then start spinning! Get that little guy going so fast I couldn't tell the head from the tail! He'd just lay there and girate for a few minuets, then walk away like a drunk irishman

Finally I started shooting him in the ***** with large rubber bands and watch him take off like a bat out of hell. Well a few days later I found him dead under our bushes.

Needless to say I didn't mean to kill him. I learned a good lesson and vowed to never hurt a innocent animal again. Never have broken my promise

P.S.- Although I don't slow down for them on the road!

Last edited by Dad's Hoss; 07-20-2005 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:58 AM
I f'in hate cats...

Old 07-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by wstahlm80
I f'in hate cats...

Werd

They can stand flat footed and jump on the hood of a truck.

Old 07-20-2005, 10:23 AM
This thread is a psychologist's field day. You guys and your animal torture are nuts. I couldnt imagine doing some of that stuff to something that was alive.

Ain't no wonder why I figured there were so many nuts here.

Want to stay on everyone's good side...ya'll are psychos.

Old 07-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by 3valve
...They can stand flat footed and jump on the hood of a truck.

I hate comming out in the morning and seeing those damn paw prints on my hood...if I ever catch the bastard that does that, I am gonna tee it off with my 9 iron...

Old 07-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by vader716
You guys and your animal torture are nuts. I couldnt imagine doing some of that stuff to something that was alive.
Ditto. I'm pretty surprised at the level of animal abuse. A magnifying glass on an ant or pulling wings off a fly is one thing. But torturing and killing somebody's pet cat... that's just wrong.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Suspended
i was talking to some girl at my school and she said that when she was 5 there was a cat out side in the winter so she brought it in side and put it in the microwave to warm it up. but instead it instantly killed it. i could never do anything mean to a living animal, i feel bad killing a bird. thats only if i dont kill it to eat it.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by jmeyerholtz
i was talking to some girl at my school and she said that when she was 5 there was a cat out side in the winter so she brought it in side and put it in the microwave to warm it up. but instead it instantly killed it. i could never do anything mean to a living animal, i feel bad killing a bird. thats only if i dont kill it to eat it.
The only reason I buried the cat was because it had been hit by a car or something. It had blood all over it and it was screaming. I didn't have the nerve to put it out of it's misery by snapping it's neck, so I just buried it. It would have died anyway.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:29 PM
that's a hoot

Originally Posted by jmeyerholtz

wahahaha
Put it in the Microwave?
hehehehe
to warm it up?
hahahaha
Died Instantly?
Hoooohooo
That's funny.
hehhe....ahem....uh
Sad for the cat though. (in a deep serious voice)

Next time she should try the oven.

Quick Reply: Cruel things you did as a child-