Cruel things you did as a child-

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 01:15 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
I gave my Brother a dog tick and told him it was a grape! Yea he ate it.
Originally Posted by OsuSully
That has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever read!! But at the same time, it's frickin hilarious!!! I've got to ask though, how big was the tick? What was his reaction after he ate it?

Originally Posted by Jamzwayne
Matt,

I like your sig.
Well for the Dog tick, it was about the size of a medium to large grape. His reaction: LOL When he chomped down on it he looked like he bit into a sour grape. When I started laughing he started asking... What? What? So I told him and he started gagging and spitting it out.

Thanks Jamz,
Thats my very first attempt at animation ever. I don't think that it turned out to bad. I'm kind a proud of it myself. I am curently trying to optimize it and make it a smaller file size for the dial Up members on here with out losing much more quality.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you guys are all pretty good but i got one for ya'll. didnt involve a sister though, i pretty much did it to myself. me and a couple buddies made a cannon out of a one inch piece of pipe i threw it in my buddies shop vise and smacked the 209 shotgun shell primer with a hammer and a screwdriver. lucky i was SOMEWHAT saftey concious. in that i had a motorcycle helmet on with a full face shield i also had saftey glasses on underneathe, but they started to fog up so i went with just the helmet. im sure you can guess what happened next. long story short helmet saved my life ( the shrapnel only went an inch or so into my brain.) and now i have a badass jet black plastic eye, half my face is made out of tittainium. kinda depressing isnt it, i thought so too until a few years later when i got the $300,000.00 check and somehow now its fine with me.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Originally Posted by Big Shooter
you guys are all pretty good but i got one for ya'll. didnt involve a sister though, i pretty much did it to myself. me and a couple buddies made a cannon out of a one inch piece of pipe i threw it in my buddies shop vise and smacked the 209 shotgun shell primer with a hammer and a screwdriver. lucky i was SOMEWHAT saftey concious. in that i had a motorcycle helmet on with a full face shield i also had saftey glasses on underneathe, but they started to fog up so i went with just the helmet. im sure you can guess what happened next. long story short helmet saved my life ( the shrapnel only went an inch or so into my brain.) and now i have a badass jet black plastic eye, half my face is made out of tittainium. kinda depressing isnt it, i thought so too until a few years later when i got the $300,000.00 check and somehow now its fine with me.
But how did you get a $300,000 check for this?

Old 07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Peacemaker
The only reason I buried the cat was because it had been hit by a car or something. It had blood all over it and it was screaming. I didn't have the nerve to put it out of it's misery by snapping it's neck, so I just buried it. It would have died anyway.
i wasnt saying anything about you. I could really care what anyone elese does. like one time i shot a rabit with a 8mm mauser. there was nothing left of it to eat. i didnt have a shot gun with me at the time to do it right.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Oh ok then.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:13 PM
jcc
i set a garage on fire when i was 7
those damn matches get me all the time

Old 07-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by jcc
i set a garage on fire when i was 7
those damn matches get me all the time
reminds me of the time I started a fire around an air conditioning unit...wasnt pretty...

another stupid thing we did as kids..well my friends did..we lived in a trailor park, and those of us lucky ones know about the 5 foot staircases to get into these things...well, about 30 yellowjackets decided to build a nest under my best friends backporch..and my friends got the bright idea that if they put a coffee can on top of the nest and started banging that it would be funny. Me being scared to death of stinging insects, started to run... As I turned to see what was happening I see my friends crying, screaming and swatting at the air furiously. lol...anyway, I turn around to continue myu sprint, when WHAM, took a stinger to the eyelid, my eye swelled shut...about a 2-3days of blindness..I was thrilled none the less. Buit the funny thing was that my friends had stings all over their faces and ears..I am glad I ran

Old 07-20-2005, 03:32 PM
jcc
i got stung on the lip before i looked like a frreak i coulndt talk

Old 07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
I have a sister that is 3 years younger than I am. I always had to keep her after school and summers and I hated that. To get her back for this I would be mean to her for no reason. I could do no wrong in her eyes, and whatever I was doing, she wanted to be involved. I would get up early and get all of the marshmallows out of the cereal and make her eat the rest. During the summer, we drank alot of Kool-Aid. I was drinking some one time and she asked me to make her some. I told her to drink water, that she wouldnt like this flavor. She kept on, so I told her if I made her some, she had to drink it. She agreed. I took all of the pickle juice out of the jar and mixed it with a seasoning packet from some ramen noodles and made her drink that. She didnt like it, but she thought I was drinking it and that was good enough for her.

Me and my mom got into a fight when I was about 16 and I super glued her door locks on her new car. The only way she could get in was with the keyless entry on the door. I was forced to live with her for a while when my parents were going through a divorce and she was trying to keep me and my sister from seeing my dad. She is terrified of mice, so I went to the mall and bought some and turned them loose in her house. Also, that summer that we were having to live with her, my sister had summer school. It was my responsability to get my sister to and from summer school. My mom would give me gas money so I could get her to and from. One day, after a fight we had the night before, she didnt have any cash for gas and gave me her gas card (Texaco). So I filled my truck up that morning on the way to school. Then, me and my buddies rode around and burned up that tank of gas and I realized I needed some new tires for my truck. I went to a full service Texaco station and had new tires put on the back of my truck and filled it up again. She was expecting a $20 bill and and it was almost $300 by the end of the day.

Those are just some off of the top of my head.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
Originally Posted by Monkey-1
I have a sister that is 3 years younger than I am. I always had to keep her after school and summers and I hated that. To get her back for this I would be mean to her for no reason. I could do no wrong in her eyes, and whatever I was doing, she wanted to be involved. I would get up early and get all of the marshmallows out of the cereal and make her eat the rest. During the summer, we drank alot of Kool-Aid. I was drinking some one time and she asked me to make her some. I told her to drink water, that she wouldnt like this flavor. She kept on, so I told her if I made her some, she had to drink it. She agreed. I took all of the pickle juice out of the jar and mixed it with a seasoning packet from some ramen noodles and made her drink that. She didnt like it, but she thought I was drinking it and that was good enough for her.

We have a two-way tie for leader

You and the guy that buried the kitten alive.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:32 PM
The worst thing I can think of is when I was about 8 and my cousin was like 12 or 13 at the time. We were at her house playing basketball and i was beating her so she started cheating so I told her I was going home and she didnt want me to. My other cousin was there and she was like 10 at the time and she always took up for me so all three of us got into a brawl. I had a busted lip and she got a black eye out of it but wait it's not over, After that me and my other cousin took off running to our houses. My nice cousin lived right next door and I live next door to her, she made it in her house but as soon as I got in my yard I felt a rock hit me in the back so I turned around and found the biggest rock I could and threw it at her. The rock hit her in right above the eye and busted her wide open, she had to have 8 stitches.

When we werent all fighting we would catch frogs and dip them in gas and catch them on fire . It was funny back then.
Since I live in the country I had one of those little daisy red riders but that wasnt enough for me, one christmas when I was 7 I got one of those hight powered air rifle that shot like 1000 fps and I'm telling you everything that looked at me wrong died. I still take pleasure in shooting my cousins cats that get on my truck and leave footprints.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
Why do you guys hate cats so much?

Old 07-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by cia-agent

Psychologically, I'd say that cats represent their greatest fear in life.

A ******* with teeth and claws.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Well when you grow up on a farm death and animals gets the best of your curiousity. Dad would always kill the hogs that were anywheres up to 70 pounds by either taking a hammer and hitting them on the head a few times till their skull crushes in or if they were small he would just take them by the legs and swing them really hard onto the concrete and kill them that way. Of course only to the ones that were sick and going to die but it took me a while to beable to kill a pig with a hammer...

My first time i didnt swing hard enough and just injured the pig bad...It just squeeled. After seeing that i just went ape sh*t on it till the skull was completely crushed in. I felt like a serial killer.

Old 07-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by cia-agent
Cats are useless, you cant train a cat to hunt or play fetch with it. A dog will do anything for his master and a cat wont even come when you call it's name. All there good for is sitting around the house and getting in the way. Cat lovers please dont get mad at me but thats just the way I feel about them.

Quick Reply: Cruel things you did as a child-