Cruel things you did as a child-

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dinty
I never was cruel to animals...that was just wrong

Old 07-20-2005, 10:23 PM
I used to take a straw from a broom and stick it up a horse fly's butt and turn it loose, it can only fly one way, straight up! Funny as all get out watching them. Hell I'm 55 now and if I could catch one I'd do today.

Old 07-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wrench007
I used to take a straw from a broom and stick it up a horse fly's butt and turn it loose, it can only fly one way, straight up! Funny as all get out watching them. Hell I'm 55 now and if I could catch one I'd do today.

HAHA
I've never heard of that!
I'll have to try that.
We use straw wisp brooms at work to sweep the customers boats out when we are done. So I'll have to do it next time I see one while at work.

Old 07-20-2005, 10:45 PM
I just remembered this one, ONe time I was at my friends house and I took my forwheeler over there so we could ride in the woods behind his house. We were in the front yard playing basketball when his dog jumped the fence around the back yard and bit me on my leg. He didnt really hurt me but he did barely break the skin but nothing serious but i still went home. the next day I went back to get my fourwheeler and as I was getting on it to ride it home I saw the dog in front of me so I ran over him, I dont know what got into me but payback is a B!tC&. It was a siberian husky so it was a big dog and it didnt even hurt the freakin thing which I'm kinda thankfull for but I still hate that dog. Everytime I go to his house that dog wont even look at me

Old 07-21-2005, 12:45 AM
I love dogs to but the dern thang bit me for no reason . That dog is huge and a car prolly wouldnt hurt him

Old 07-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
DERN YOU!
I love those dogs,

@ least it didnt get hurt I suppose

Me too!
I had to put mine down last year due to Parvo (sp?).
I'm almost emotionally ready to have another one. I have never had a better more mild mannered dog. 12 years and I don't know of anytime I can think of that he so much as growled at anyone. When my wife was pregnant with our first child a neighbors dog came running across the yard and got to close to her so my siberian husky thought anyway so my Siberian Husky "Smokey" (AKC full name Smokey and the Bandit). He ran across the yard and tackled the neighbors dog and chewed him up good. Then when another neighbors Malamute came down before he knew him he would stand between the Malamute and the kids and would not let him close to the kids or my wife until I came out and he knew if he was friendly or not!

Old 07-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by trytokeepup
Well when you grow up on a farm death and animals gets the best of your curiousity. Dad would always kill the hogs that were anywheres up to 70 pounds by either taking a hammer and hitting them on the head a few times till their skull crushes in or if they were small he would just take them by the legs and swing them really hard onto the concrete and kill them that way. Of course only to the ones that were sick and going to die but it took me a while to beable to kill a pig with a hammer...

My first time i didnt swing hard enough and just injured the pig bad...It just squeeled. After seeing that i just went ape sh*t on it till the skull was completely crushed in. I felt like a serial killer.
OMG that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard! Watch out porky!

Quick Reply: Cruel things you did as a child-