Hanoi Jane at it again......

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pig?, she's just standing up for what she believes! Hell I agree with her on this one. If we would of found weapons of mass destruction over there it would be one thing but we didn't. If they had anything to do with 911 it would be another, but they didn't. I spent 8 yrs in the service and not afraid to fight but on this one I'd go to Canada.

Ok, let the hornets come out now!

Old 07-26-2005, 01:04 PM
I hope that bitch dies painfully! I loath her!!!

Old 07-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mkinttrim
Pig?, she's just standing up for what she believes! Hell I agree with her on this one. If we would of found weapons of mass destruction over there it would be one thing but we didn't. If they had anything to do with 911 it would be another, but they didn't. I spent 8 yrs in the service and not afraid to fight but on this one I'd go to Canada.

Birds of a feather flock together

Old 07-26-2005, 03:43 PM

You spent 8 years in the Military and would go to Canada on this issue???
What kind of a statement is that??????? More so, what kind of a MAN are you?? You can't be serious??Right????? Were you kicked out of the service??

Old 07-26-2005, 03:47 PM

While I agree with you on this issue, Jane made her bed when she decided to ***** all over service men. You're right, she does have a right to stand up for what she believes in, and people that name call opposers are more un-American than the people they are complaining about, Jane went way too far in the Vietnam days. She may have apologized, but she should sit this one out.

Old 07-26-2005, 04:13 PM
She's still a PIG

Old 07-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Hmmmmmm...

Sounds like she is trying to drum up sales of her book. Don't care how much she yells about the war now (as long as she isn't consorting with the enemy this time), that's her right, but she is a filthy pig for what she did in the past.

Old 07-26-2005, 08:25 PM
I agree she went too far in Vietnam, but still agree with her on this one.20 years from now I'll bet this war will be considered a "Mistake" as well.

Old 07-26-2005, 08:26 PM

That is a post that shows how confused some people can really be as well as a training guide for “Monday morning quarterbacking”.

You need to make up your mind and take a stand. Be brave, be honest and take a stand. This ”Well if this had happen then, or that had happen then” is a complete cop out.

Sounds like a weak, or actually, strong liberal argument. If we had done nothing and there were WMD’S that found they way to America and killed thousands you would be on here making statements that Bush sucks because he didn’t do anything.

Now, your backing some coward liberal bitch that has NO moral values whatsoever because you don’t have to make touch decisions when needed. That is great, you have a nice easy life with NO tough decisions to make.

Sorry, but neither you or anyone else, in my book, gets to make such childish and ignorant statements of ”Well, if”.

Just come out and state you do NOT support the decision our leaders, ALL are leaders made in going to war with Iraq. Just come out and state you do NOT support your brother and sisters in Iraq neither.

Those who do not support the actions taken in Iraq do NOT support the troops. That is the truth regardless what anyone says. Neither you or anyone else gets to make stupid statements of ”I don’t support the war but I support our troops”

It’s a lie and any thinking logical person knows it’s a lie and siding with the enemy. When one does not support the actions in Iraq they give physiological support to the enemy which is the terrorist, rather they like it or not they DO INDEED give the terrorist support. It gives the terrorist the support they need to kill more American soldiers so others who don’t support the action can whine louder…

It’s one thing to disagree privately about it but those who are public about it, like rally’s and protest might as well be chanting: ”Terrorist, terrorist kill our soldiers, terrorist, terrorist, kill our innocent children” I guarantee you that is exactly what the terrorist are hearing…

Old 07-26-2005, 08:31 PM
I agree she went too far in Vietnam, but still agree with her on this one.20 years from now I'll bet this war will be considered a "Mistake" as well.
Like I said before “Birds of a feather flock together” and she’s still a pig

Old 07-26-2005, 08:36 PM
I'll bet this war will be considered a "Mistake" as well.
Like WWII? Some people just don't get it and don't have the capacity to think long term. Not you per say, but those that might consider this war a mistake…

Old 07-26-2005, 09:10 PM
I'm glad Burt is here. He put into words what i feel about the subject.
I know what i feel and basically why but i have a hard time expressing it.

Thank Burt.

PS. let that beauch go over to Iraq and see what its like. She can tell the insurgents what she thinks. I'm sure they will be hospitable towards her.

Old 07-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by 01 XLT Sport

Those who do not support the actions taken in Iraq do NOT support the troops. That is the truth regardless what anyone says. Neither you or anyone else gets to make stupid statements of ”I don’t support the war but I support our troops”
That's simply your opinion, please, I do not need you to tell me how I feel, or what I think. Just because some simple minded conservatives can't understand how a person thinks a particular action is wrong, but supports and respects those doing it, doesn't make it true. Number one problem with conservatives is that they think their way is the only way, to conservatives, different equals wrong.

Old 07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by momalle1
That's simply your opinion, please, I do not need you to tell me how I feel, or what I think. Just because some simple minded conservatives can't understand how a person thinks a particular action is wrong, but supports and respects those doing it, doesn't make it true. Number one problem with conservatives is that they think their way is the only way, to conservatives, different equals wrong.
Forgive me my friend but I did not in any way try to say I know what you think or feel. I simply stated a fact. That fact is anyone who “publicly” disagrees with this war in Iraq, like protesters, rally’s, on TV etc. are indeed, regardless if they want to or not, are indeed supporting terrorist and their actions.

Their “public” decent is what gives terrorist more hope and more will to continue their misguided ways. It’s not something that is debatable because it is fact, no way around it…

It’s not a “conservative” position but rather a common sense position that anyone with logic will understand as a fact…

Old 07-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by momalle1
Number one problem with conservatives is that they think their way is the only way, to conservatives, different equals wrong.
Actually, conservatives like me don’t think our way is the only way but rather the “right” way…

There is a “right” way and “left” way of doing things and history has proven time and time again doing the “left” way is the vast majority of the time the wrong way…

Come on, you know that's funny...

Quick Reply: Hanoi Jane at it again......