$2,012.87 down the tubes ... here's a story about my luck.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thoughts on including that cut up homer depot credit card in Jamz's letter......

Old 05-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by c0ckac0la
You may want to try asking for the moon, but settle for a new fridge at cost delivered to your door. If their customer is really #1, they will go the extra mile.
This is a good point - In your letter, express your dispelasure, mention how this wouldn't have happened if they had delivered. Demand a new fridge - settle for cost and free delivery and installation. At their true cost this replace ment will prob. cost less than $1000 bucks. And, you may get lucky, you may get a new fridge instead.

Old 05-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great replies.

I "wrote" a letter last night in Word, and forgot to send it to myself. It was late, and just wanted to go to bed.

billycouldride, and c0ckac0la....thanks. That was a pretty good letter billy.

Old 05-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by ian51279
At least he can keep a woman.

Good luck Jamz.

I hope you're kidding because that was hitting a little bit below the belt. I know the other guys were ignoring it, but I couldn't help but comment on it so it doesn't get out of hand.

It's one thing for all of us to make fun of Jamz for going bowling on the highway with his fridge. It's a complete other thing to make fun of UC for his personal life.

Duke

Old 05-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by F150 Duke
I hope you're kidding because that was hitting a little bit below the belt. I know the other guys were ignoring it, but I couldn't help but comment on it so it doesn't get out of hand.

It's one thing for all of us to make fun of Jamz for going bowling on the highway with his fridge. It's a complete other thing to make fun of UC for his personal life.

Duke

LMFFHAO ! ! ! !

I created a new sport.

Also, I agree with you on ian's comment...BUT, that's just ammo for UC. I'm sure in some way it bothers him, and he has been on these boards for awhile, and he has pretty thick skin. It's really, REALLY har dto get him ticked off.....but you are right, some things are better left unsaid...IMO.

Old 05-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Here's the letter I would send:

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves. You fargin sneaky bastages. I'm gonna take your dworks. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches.

then I would sign off with a big ol' middle finger salute drawn in crayon!

Old 05-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D

I know it ain't a fridge (its a deep-lay-down freezer) but I found it funny anyway.
LOL, the guy was probably like..."what in the world is this guy doing, taking pictures of me driving?".

It reminds me of something that happened on Sunday. I was driving over to the girlfriends house and was crusing along a four lane road listening to some tunes. I was passed by an extended cab 05 F150 at quite a quick rate of speed. About 15 yards in front of me he hits the brakes and slows down to get side by side. I'm thinking he wants to race or something but I look over and he has his lady friend take a picture of my truck.

Then it dawns on me....I never took the girlfriends dog's off the back of my truck! J/K

Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Also, I agree with you on ian's comment...BUT, that's just ammo for UC. I'm sure in some way it bothers him, and he has been on these boards for awhile, and he has pretty thick skin. It's really, REALLY har dto get him ticked off.....but you are right, some things are better left unsaid...IMO.
Yes, there are points for both sides. However, we need to draw lines in the sand some where and I know it's difficult at times to see where those lines should be drawn and what is appropriate and what is not. That's why none of us have nationaly syndicated radio shows...we'd get canned one way or another. I don't think Ian meant it maliciously, so let's all let it go.

BESIDES the weather here in MN is gorgeous today! I'm going to the Twins vs. White Sox game after work for dollar hot dogs and $4 cheap seats with my college ID and the lady friend. Granted we play in a dome now though....

Duke

Last edited by F150 Duke; 05-09-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:45 PM
!
..would've been cool if the dog part was true, only with a cat
haha, my paint would not have faired so well in that scenarios. I can't imagine sending RP a message with "How in the heck do I get this out of my paint..."

Duke

Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
hahahaha!

When backing out of the driveway yesterday I turned the wheel left and the nose clipped the trash can !
Scratched, damn
It's called karma.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul
It's called karma.

Yep.....I'm still trying to figure out what Karma is trying to tell me about the fridge.

Any ideas Raoul?

Old 05-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul
It's called karma.
Uhhhh I'ver heard of Karma too! You better watch out because this guy told me it was a bitch!

On a more serious note, we had HORRIBLE winds and storms in MN last Saturday. The wind was so strong it was blowing cars off the road and knocking over trees and power poles.

Well I had to drive somewhere and didn't have a choice. Driving over a bridge, a HUGE bird of some sort (wingspan was at least three feet and it was brown), flew up into view on the side of the bridge to my right, then a huge gust of wind came and it nailed my truck right by the passenger's side headlights.

A whole lot of scrubbing to get the skin and feathers off the truck revealed no dent and only a few scratches which were buffed out. Phewww that was close.

Duke

Old 05-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Yep.....I'm still trying to figure out what Karma is trying to tell me about the fridge.

Any ideas Raoul?
In that you lay it on the line and don't hold back anything I can say with confidence that you have an abundance of 'karma credits' coming your way.

I'd certainly like to be in your shoes.

Just keep in mind that it always balances out.
I knew a guy who went thru one disaster after another, he just couldn't catch a break. You just couldn't help pitying the guy.

Then, when he was 87 years old....he won the lottery.

Last edited by Raoul; 05-09-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:49 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Jamz, I hope you're patient.

Old 05-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Heck, Jamz, just wait till you are 85 or so to start buying lottery tickets.

Old 05-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by SmokeyBear
Here's the letter I would send:

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves. You fargin sneaky bastages. I'm gonna take your dworks. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches.

then I would sign off with a big ol' middle finger salute drawn in crayon!
I always wondered what happened to Johnny Dangerously!

Quick Reply: $2,012.87 down the tubes ... here's a story about my luck.