Pet Peeves

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Graphics Contributor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when little kids or really loserish guys that have no manners chew/eat with their mouth open.. really loudly..

Old 08-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Suspended
How about when people ask for opinions but get mad when they don't agree with yours?

Old 08-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Going to a Club/Bar and seeing half the guys wearing the "douchebag uniform". You know big glasses, jeans, sport coat over a t-shirt with a funny phrase and spiked up hair.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:30 PM
The sunshine and oral sex doesn't **** me off, pretty much everything else has the potential to light my fuse

I really need to learn to relax...I've had gray hair since my ealry 20's and I'll probably be gunning for a Type A personality heart attack by 40...but it would be all better if people didn't get me peeved.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Habibi
I'm like that Finch guy from American Pie. If I have to dump, I go home, I don't care if I'm 12 miles from home LOL.
x2....I've used what we call "personal time" at work to go home to take care of bitness

pet peeves....bad table manners, children who act up in public and douchebag parents try to tell them to stop instead of using the 2 finger arm grip method my mom used (it worked)...telling little Johnny no while he's throwing a fit isnt going to stop him...but a smack across the face will....

Last edited by dinty; 08-06-2007 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Definetely LOUD eaters. When people slurp their dang soup, cereal, spaghetti, and other foods like a hoover vacuum. Just put the food in your mouth and let swallowing and gravity do the rest.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:12 PM
when it's BARELY raining (like drizzling) and people have their windshield wipers on full speed. also, putting your blinker on for every change of direction you make, esp. when it's dark, it hurt's my eyes, we know you're turning dude!! i can understand when you are changing lanes, but when you're stuck at a red light in the LEFT TURN LANE, we know you're turning. idk maybe cuz i'm from GA and my friend who was born in VA said it's a GA driver thing.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Habibi
I'm like that Finch guy from American Pie. If I have to dump, I go home, I don't care if I'm 12 miles from home LOL.

Pet Peeves

1) When you let someone into the lane ahead of you, and they can't as so much even give you the 'nod'.

2) People on their cell phones while they driving. (I'm ok with hands free)
When will they come to their senses like England and make it illegal?

If you get caught yapping on your cell while driving, you should spend 24 hours in a stale jail cell as punishment for being such a stupid dumbass.

3) A lack of "smart lights" in my city.
Is there really any reason why they can program these traffic lights a little better? 4am, you approach the light at a lone intersection and "BAM", it's gotta turn red and make you wait for 3 minutes at a deserted intersection.

4) People who toss their cigarette butts out the window.
Don't be such a pig and use your ashtray.

5) People who drive with their high beams on even after you give the the courtesy 'flick'

6) People who drive with their high beams on in the middle of the day, floating around with nary a care in the world, just blinding the fk outa everyone because they are such an inconsiderate tool.

7) People who crank their car stereo really loud when they have a pos stereo, and all you can hear is distortion and their cheap sub they bought at Best Buy. The trunk lid is rattling like crazy and they think they are all that.

8) Fake "Stick on" hood scoops.

9) When you send someone a gift and they can't be bothered to say "Thank you".

10) When I say "Thank You", and they say "No Problem". Whatever happened to "You're Welcome"?
i agree with nubs 3,5& 8!!

Old 08-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by risupercrewman
ILLEGAL ALEINS............

x 1,000,000

Old 08-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
On a similar note, unions.

What?

That's comparing apples to oranges...you dolt.

I hate it when my wife "relocates" my chit. I couldn't find my mag-lite the other day, I needed to flip a breaker. I go to grab my mag, and it's gone.

*sigh*

"Baby, where did you put my flash light?"
"It's under our bed."

WTF? How in the hell am I supposed to know to look there?

Old 08-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Thank you for making this post. I'm about to vent...

1. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - I used to work part time at a pizza joint to help ends meet. One of the Mexicans there got stopped and had to go to court. He was here illegally and they let him off with a warning. PUT HIS NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING *** ON A BUS BACK TO WHEREVER!!!

2. WELFARE MOMS - I do charity work for a branch of the United Way. Nothing peeves me more than to see some white chick pull up in a brand new car full of brownish kids and come in crying about her bills and not getting any child support. EITHER LEARN TO SUCK A C**K AND FIND SOME POOR SAP TO TAKE CARE OF YOU OR STOP F**ING AND GET A JOB!!! EITHER WAY, GET SOME DAMN BIRTH CONTROL!

3. PEOPLE WHO CAN'T CONTROL THEIR KIDS - When I take my girl out to a nice place to eat, I can't stand it when some dumb couple has a few screaming rugrats and can't control them. BEAT THEM. NOT WITH YOUR HAND, USE A BELT!!! MY DAD BEAT THE S*IT OUT OF US WHEN WE WERE BAD AND HE DIDN'T CARE WHERE WE WERE. WE ALL WENT TO COLLEGE, HAVE PRODUCTIVE LIVES, AND STILL LOVE HIM DEARLY!!!

4. OLD GRUMPY PEOPLE - They're almost as bad as the screaming kids! Complaining about EVERYTHING! In book stores, in malls, grocery stores, Wal-Mart, hospitals, drugstores, restaurants, gas stations! IF LIFE IS SO BAD THEN MAKE A HOLE IN YOUR WRIST AND GO TO SLEEP!!! I DON'T CARE HOW THINGS USED TO BE! THIS IS HOW IT IS NOW! GET USED TO IT OR LIE DOWN AND DIE!!!

5. FOREIGNERS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT AMERICANS - As stated above, I used to work at a pizza joint. The owner was Sicillian and I respect him. He gave me a lot of good advice over the years and tried his hardest to steer me in the right direction. BUT... IF LIFE WAS SO MUCH BETTER IN YOUR LITTLE PISSANT COUNTRY THEN WHY DID YOU MOVE HERE??? DON'T COME HERE IN HOPE OF LIVING THE 'AMERICAN DREAM' BUT THEN BITCH AND WHINE ABOUT HOW THINGS WERE SO MUCH BETTER WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!! THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN F**KING MOVE OUT!!!

Ahh, I feel better now.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:47 AM
I just mean that illegal immigrants are a drain as are unions. I didnt say they were the same, just similar

Huh-herm...

see the red?

assclown.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:57 AM
I assumed you only meant the "you dolt" part to be the joke.

Had you meant for the "apples and oranges" comment to be taken as a joke you ought to have followed proper highlighting procedure .

you're right, I'm an idiot.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:57 AM
^lol ^

I hate the lack of common sense everyone has. I vote we change the term common sense, which is far from common, to uncommon sense!

All the idiots who drive UNDER the damn speed limit. Every damn time I get behind someone they think I am a cop or something and slow down. That pisses me right the hell off.

My neighbors kid! You know the one that don't know how to shut up.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Its Florida too, they think "Yield" means Merge. I want to bitch slap them!
What I really hate is the idiots who are getting onto an interstate from a side road and they merge in at 30-35 when the rest of the traffic on the interstate is doing 65+. Or when they are coming off the exit ramp and just stop and wait and then try to pull in front of 65+ traffic from a dead stop and then start driving 30-35.

Or how about when there is a turning lane to get onto an interstate and it is at least a half of a mile long and then people zoom past everybody else and then jump in front of them at the last second, therefore causing a longer backup and then causing more people to do this therefore making an even longer backup.(We have one exit ramp like this and I WILL NOT let anyone in front of me)

How about the people who run lights that are obviously red before they even hit the line because they didn't want to sit for 1 minute at the light.

Quick Reply: Pet Peeves