Pet Peeves

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Impact9
All the idiots who drive UNDER the damn speed limit. Every damn time I get behind someone they think I am a cop or something and slow down. That pisses me right the hell off.
That'd probably be me.

I hate people that are always in a hurry.

*NEWSFLASH* Vehicles DO NOT have sensors on the rear bumpers that automatically make them speed up, the closer you get to them!!

I WILL stop in a blind curve or top of a hill where one cannot pass or get around me just to **** YOU OFF!!! If you're late, too bad. Not my problem.

All this gets me even more upset when I'm on my bike. Imagine riding a motorcycle and looking in your mirrors and being able to see nothing but the emblem on the grill of a Suburban

Last edited by CharlieHo; 08-07-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CharlieHo
That's probably be me.

*NEWSFLASH* Vehicles DO NOT have sensors on the rear bumpers that automatically make them speed up, the closer you get to them!!

I WILL stop in a blind curve or top of a hill where one cannot pass or get around me just to **** YOU OFF!!! If you're late, too bad. Not my problem.

All this gets me even more upset when I'm on my bike. Imagine riding a motorcycle and looking in your mirrors and being able to see nothing but the emblem on the grill of a Suburban

w3rd

tailgating is dangerous folks...mmmkay

Old 08-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Here's something else I just saw while sitting in a mall parking lot wait on a customer call back so I can finish my job. A red 04+ Supercrew F150 just pulled up 2 spots over from where I am sitting. In the backseat I saw 2 small children, both under 4yo, jumping around in the back seat. Then I looked up and that she also had a very small child possible 2yo holding her hand as they walked toward the mall. The truck has tinted windows so I can't see any child seats but I know at least the 2 older ones were not in a seat or buckled down.

I don't want to sound racist because I am not but this lady and her children were black and it seems like 95% of the time that I see kids jumping around the car and not buckled in or in car seats, they are usually black and there are 3 or 4 kids jumping around.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by paulv107
Here's something else I just saw while sitting in a mall parking lot wait on a customer call back so I can finish my job. A red 04+ Supercrew F150 just pulled up 2 spots over from where I am sitting. In the backseat I saw 2 small children, both under 4yo, jumping around in the back seat. Then I looked up and that she also had a very small child possible 2yo holding her hand as they walked toward the mall. The truck has tinted windows so I can't see any child seats but I know at least the 2 older ones were not in a seat or buckled down.

I don't want to sound racist because I am not but this lady and her children were black and it seems like 95% of the time that I see kids jumping around the car and not buckled in or in car seats, they are usually black and there are 3 or 4 kids jumping around.
whatchu talkin about willis

Old 08-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
...Make sure you're not in the fast lane, then, too

We don't have fast lanes

Old 08-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
???????
1 lane roads? how do you live?
1 lane each way, silly. Quite comfortably, thank you

Old 08-07-2007, 11:59 AM
glc
Received 773 Likes on 714 Posts
1. People that make a right turn onto a multilane road into the LEFT lane.

2. People who plant themselves in the left lane and refuse to move over to let people pass even when the right lane is totally clear.

3. People that come to a dead stop on an on-ramp instead of hitting the gas and merging smoothly.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Graphics Contributor
I hate it when im in a 45 zone and everyoneis going 50-55 and all of a sudden i hear the radar detector go off and back off and a lot of times damn minivans crawl up my ***, then they get pissed at me thinking i backed off for no reason, bunch of ********.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by glc
3. People that come to a dead stop on an on-ramp instead of hitting the gas and merging smoothly.

These are usually the people that cause accidents.

They **** me off too.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by JohnG6
Thank you for making this post. I'm about to vent...

1. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - I used to work part time at a pizza joint to help ends meet. One of the Mexicans there got stopped and had to go to court. He was here illegally and they let him off with a warning. PUT HIS NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING *** ON A BUS BACK TO WHEREVER!!!

2. WELFARE MOMS - I do charity work for a branch of the United Way. Nothing peeves me more than to see some white chick pull up in a brand new car full of brownish kids and come in crying about her bills and not getting any child support. EITHER LEARN TO SUCK A C**K AND FIND SOME POOR SAP TO TAKE CARE OF YOU OR STOP F**ING AND GET A JOB!!! EITHER WAY, GET SOME DAMN BIRTH CONTROL!

3. PEOPLE WHO CAN'T CONTROL THEIR KIDS - When I take my girl out to a nice place to eat, I can't stand it when some dumb couple has a few screaming rugrats and can't control them. BEAT THEM. NOT WITH YOUR HAND, USE A BELT!!! MY DAD BEAT THE S*IT OUT OF US WHEN WE WERE BAD AND HE DIDN'T CARE WHERE WE WERE. WE ALL WENT TO COLLEGE, HAVE PRODUCTIVE LIVES, AND STILL LOVE HIM DEARLY!!!

4. OLD GRUMPY PEOPLE - They're almost as bad as the screaming kids! Complaining about EVERYTHING! In book stores, in malls, grocery stores, Wal-Mart, hospitals, drugstores, restaurants, gas stations! IF LIFE IS SO BAD THEN MAKE A HOLE IN YOUR WRIST AND GO TO SLEEP!!! I DON'T CARE HOW THINGS USED TO BE! THIS IS HOW IT IS NOW! GET USED TO IT OR LIE DOWN AND DIE!!!

5. FOREIGNERS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT AMERICANS - As stated above, I used to work at a pizza joint. The owner was Sicillian and I respect him. He gave me a lot of good advice over the years and tried his hardest to steer me in the right direction. BUT... IF LIFE WAS SO MUCH BETTER IN YOUR LITTLE PISSANT COUNTRY THEN WHY DID YOU MOVE HERE??? DON'T COME HERE IN HOPE OF LIVING THE 'AMERICAN DREAM' BUT THEN BITCH AND WHINE ABOUT HOW THINGS WERE SO MUCH BETTER WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!! THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN F**KING MOVE OUT!!!

Ahh, I feel better now.
way to vent! I mostly agree but damn you said it harshly

Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by CharlieHo
That'd probably be me.

this used to be called impeding traffic

so one of my pet peeves is inconsiderate drivers that do not move to the right where slow drivers belong..

you will be killed in road rage pulling these stunts

Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by 06darkstone
way to vent! I mostly agree but damn you said it harshly

I like Blunt.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne

I like Blunt.
trust me I've been accused of being blunt

Old 08-07-2007, 01:32 PM