Offroad equinox, ever seen one?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Contributor
Received 260 Likes on 251 Posts
I like the RWD Magnum.. that is the coolest with the 5.7l Hemi....

Old 12-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CrAz3D

ish?

That's pretty hard not to laugh at, I'm not going to lie. I always point and chuckle at people with little cross over suv/cars with lights, grill guards, etc.

If they're like half the lifted F Series trucks around here, and never see dirt except when the driver drops their Starbucks and runs off the road, then yes, point and laugh, but when they're up in the mountains or out in the middle of nowhere as it would appear in the photo you posted, then give 'em a hand, or even join them.

Old 12-07-2007, 09:56 AM
MSH
///

Last edited by MSH; 03-10-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:59 PM
I have an offroad equinox

Originally Posted by JBMX928
Has anyone ever seen a chevy equinox with offroad mods?

As ive been looking into these vehicles because my brother has one and it's been pretty good to him, and they have a sign and drive deal on them quite often ,ive wondered why ive never seen a modded out equinox with beefy tires and a bull bar or maybe even light rack on top, if someone could photoshop that, that would be sweet. the picture in my mind would be that it would look great, but ive never seen it done. Not even online anywhere. Ive seen lift parts listed for chevy equinoxes in catalogs, unless it was a mis print, theyre out there. the only modded equinoxes ive seen online are lame with 24 inch rims. The old blazers and 2 door blazers i see lifted all over, some even with beefy tires that were stock, but how come no equinoxes?

is there something about their drive-train or anything that would make it very difficult or maybe have a poor offroad performance?

My friends and I did it.
Spacer in front, thicker spring in rear, 32s, light bar, roof rack, and snorkel. Thing is a tank!

Quick Reply: Offroad equinox, ever seen one?