Jealous?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Yep!

Ok, as soon as I get home I'm going to send my envelope in! Where did you get the steel-looking round one at? Do they sent both of them?

Old 12-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raptor05121
Do they sent both of them?
Yuppers, I got both sent to me.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 135 Likes on 112 Posts
as suplies last yes. I got all 3 with my envelope, but i was one of the first to send mine in too. the yellow one, and the steel one are the two older ones.
-Patrick

Old 12-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Whatever stickers I get, I put on my laptop, but those are too big But I do like the white one.

So yea, jealous.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:22 PM
I have been wanting to send mine in, but I lost the instructions and address for where to send and what they need. Anyone care to help me out??

Where are you putting the sticker Rolling Rock?? I have a feeling it isnt going on the truck. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that stickers dont come near your truck!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by JBCP
I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that stickers dont come near your truck!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by JBCP
I have been wanting to send mine in, but I lost the instructions and address for where to send and what they need. Anyone care to help me out??

Where are you putting the sticker Rolling Rock?? I have a feeling it isnt going on the truck. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that stickers dont come near your truck!!!
LOL, I actually have 3 stickers on my truck. The most important one, my NRA sticker. Then comes my Line-X sticker, which I am going to take off and my "flying pheasent" which also is coming off.

So that being said, I am not sure yet. I am also thinking about the laptop or maybe

I think I am pretty much going to put the white F150online sticker on my hitch, it's somewhat visible and it will look like a factory sticker when its there. So that is prob what I am going to do. The silver one is not going on my truck. I going going to put that one on my 5thWheel Hitch, on the side. I think it will look nice there. I have a 5th Airborne King Pin box so it already has a big sticker on it. This will look good there or on my back Window of the 5er.

My alternate place is on my beer fridge out in the garage where most of my other stickers are.

EDIT: Only the NRA sticker is left on my truck. Been meaning to do that for awhile....my pheasant was missing its head anyway.

BTW, If I could get a cool RollingRock sticker, I would put that on the back glass.

Last edited by RollingRock; 12-06-2007 at 10:52 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by RollingRock

My alternate place is on my beer fridge out in the garage where most of my other stickers are.
Sounds like my beer fridge. The beer fridge is a great place to show off stickers!!

Quick Reply: Jealous?