Ford Customer Service Sucks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Customer Service Sucks!!!

I'm not sure how they deliver new vehicles in your area, but over here is sad.

after i bought my truck, the sales person said "i'll be back, i'm going to gas it up for you". so i get in the truck and she only put a half tank of gas in the truck!

i just spent 30 plus thousand with these people and i only get a half a tank of gas???

geeeez.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Got a full tank with my delivery..........some dealers do suck!.......

Old 02-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Full tank here.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Send a polite well worded letter to the general manager or owner of the dealership and let them know about it. Let them know that you will remember this when it comes time to shop for your next vehicle or get service for your truck. I'm betting that they will try to make you happy with a free oil change or something.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Suspended
I'm pretty sure you are entitled to a FULL tank of gas with the purchase of your vehicle. I've never received anything less. I'd take it up with Ford Customer Service. However, the title of this thread kind of irks me because this isn't Ford Customer Servicing sucking, it's your dealer's customer service sucking. It's two completely different things. Ford dealers are independently owned and operated, don't take a stab at the big guy because your dealer is a bunch of putz.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:44 PM
You are right about ford customer service. IT SUCKS. It sucks all the way to the top of ford motor company. The full tank of gas is not written in stone. This day and age it should be. When I bought my house new in 1971 I payed $15,000.00 for it. The thing that gets me is there have been carbators that have been built and pattened that give out 45 to 90 mpg. The oil companies and the big 3 have bought them all and shoved them in black corner someplace. I know of one guy in Provo, Utah who in 1959 0n a 1958 Chevy 348 cid rebuilt a carb. and was getting like 55-60 mpg. and one of the big oil co.s bought it from him and he became a millionaire over night. He was able to keep the carb. but could not let anybody see it.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by muddy ford
You are right about ford customer service. IT SUCKS. It sucks all the way to the top of ford motor company. The full tank of gas is not written in stone. This day and age it should be. When I bought my house new in 1971 I payed $15,000.00 for it. The thing that gets me is there have been carbators that have been built and pattened that give out 45 to 90 mpg. The oil companies and the big 3 have bought them all and shoved them in black corner someplace. I know of one guy in Provo, Utah who in 1959 0n a 1958 Chevy 348 cid rebuilt a carb. and was getting like 55-60 mpg. and one of the big oil co.s bought it from him and he became a millionaire over night. He was able to keep the carb. but could not let anybody see it.

I call BS. You didn't know the guy, because he didn't exhist.

I love it when people say stupid stuff like this. It really goes to show how ignorant they are. Take an economics class and see if that really makes any sense. It doesn't. The "oil companies" are NOT in the oil business contrary to popular belief, they are in the business of making money. An invention like that and they'd have a virtual monopoly in the auto industry, as would any of the auto manufacturers if they had it. It would also allow the oil companies to dump less money in exploration and field development. They have always known there is a finite amount of oil in the ground, any way to make that amount last longer keeps them in business longer. Keeps their pensions building, their retirement coming in, etc. It simply doesn't make sense.

I get dumber every time I hear something like this. Now go elswhere where you and your buddies can talk about the CIA hit on Kennedy, the Oil companies, and any other whackjob conspiracies you feel like entertaining at the moment.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Thread....

I agree. You need to change the title of the thread. This has nothing to do with Ford Motor Company. If you get bad service at Best Buy while you are buying a Sony LCD tv you don't blame Sony for the poor customer service, do you???

Also, you are not entitled to a full tank of gas. That is up to the dealer and with rising gas prices that will be the first thing dealers will cut out.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:35 PM
i got a full tank, but i agree the customer service at my dealership sucks too!

Old 02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
The mechanic that worked on the car is my 1st cuzzon and it was "Hundley's" in Provo, Utah. There was also a man by the last name of Billings who fulled his car with hydrogen gas in the 1960,s. I have a friend who has engineered a hydrogen assisted gas system to a carb that boosts gas millage by 10-20%. His name is Bruce Draper. and Yes he sells the plans for it.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Suspended
The mechanic that worked on the car is my 1st cuzzon and it was "Hundley's" in Provo, Utah. There was also a man by the last name of Billings who fulled his car with hydrogen gas in the 1960,s. I have a friend who has engineered a hydrogen assisted gas system to a carb that boosts gas millage by 10-20%. His name is Bruce Draper. and Yes he sells the plans for it.
LMAO... This is getting good.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Now that's comedy! There isn't a carburetor out there anywhere that will get 45-90 MPG because it's limited by the engine and how it uses that fuel mix. The most efficient modern vehicles with all their computer controls and fuel injection are hard pressed to deliver 35-40 MPG. Even hybrids can't do better then 50-60.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
the title of this thread kind of irks me because this isn't Ford Customer Servicing sucking, it's your dealer's customer service sucking. It's two completely different things. Ford dealers are independently owned and operated, don't take a stab at the big guy because your dealer is a bunch of putz.
I agree with this statement. I should have titled the thread differently.

Originally Posted by thomasj
Send a polite well worded letter to the general manager or owner of the dealership and let them know about it. Let them know that you will remember this when it comes time to shop for your next vehicle or get service for your truck. I'm betting that they will try to make you happy with a free oil change or something.

You're right. That's what I'm going to do.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
sure got this topic of subject!!!!!!!!!!!!

one thing most everybody i talk to agrees on how this topic started-ford dealer service sucks. thats why the stock is 6 bucks a share and thats why i doubt i will buy another ford.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's your dealer and negotiating skills that suck. Not Ford.

Quick Reply: Ford Customer Service Sucks!!!