Best F150 Ever

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by phillyFX4
scott1981, may your brother shoot straight and thank him for me for his service to a peace loving people.

Thanks man.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
So the more people you kill, the more of a man you are?

Guess I should hang out around the gang areas and just pick 'em off then.
well scott1981's brother is in the army putting his life on the line so you can argue about stupid crap that doesn't even matter. i don't see you doing anything of any significance.. SOOO basically he is more of a man than you and I. whether he kills someone or not.

i'll be praying for your brother scott

Old 04-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think Iraq is a platform for our future in the region. It is a good idea to have a foothold there, because the WTC remodel shows we're not safe on our soil. The people in that region didn't even trust saddam , Why not let us do away with him, Besides the true enemies are in that region.

Don't forget the Iran hostages and Ronnie Rayguns arms for hostages deal, just to win an election. How quickly we forget.

Longterm goals are LONGTERM. We are a shorterm thinking people. Ideals take time to change, maybe a human generation just to get a foothold for a demecratic society. I have no link to back it up but a large percentage of people in the area read no language at all. So that is one generation just to teach them how to read about political ideas. All we have to do is keep them fed and safe while the bulk of the population is educated. The ones with the oil money do not want their people educated because it takes control of the people from the hands of the aristocracy.

in my IMO
Tumba

Old 04-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by thorherc67

i'll be praying for your brother scott
x2

Bring 'em home safe!

Old 04-13-2008, 06:01 PM
That guy is so cool.......not. What a piece of trash that guy is. That inbred swine, i hope he has his toes cut off slowly.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by wrobo23
x2

Bring 'em home safe!
x3

Old 04-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Suspended
I don't disagree that his brother "is a man," I disagree that you're more of a man if you kill people (hadji or otherwise).

There people in the service that haven't killed anyone and are more of a man than I and I'm sure that there are people in the service that've killed a number of people and I am more of a man than they.

My statement is just that killing people doesnt make you a man. Your beliefs, actions, morals, etc., make you a man ... just actions.
Actually, that thing between the legs makes you a man

Old 04-14-2008, 12:03 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Bomb Mecca! That's all that needs to be done. Those losers won't know what to do.

Oh, and CrAz3D, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, but Islam did.

Old 04-14-2008, 01:10 AM
Suspended
A guy I know has a bumpersticker that says "BUSH IS A DUMBASS"

Old 04-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Graphics Contributor
A guy I know has a bumpersticker that says "SEAN GRANGER IS A DUMBASS"
Yeah ive been meaning to pass them out here.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Sundevil2188
Aside from his obvious short cummings as a human being, Adolf Hitler was one of the greatest military minds of all time, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just ignorant or flat out stupid.
He lost the war himself. He liked building fancy fighters to intercept our bombers, rather than bombers to get our factories and actually damage something. They could shoot down every bomber in a flight and still lose one or more of their factories, but our factories were still right there to restock the bomber groups. That single handedly lost the war, we could bomb the snot out of their factories and they didn't (or almost didn't want to) try to touch ours. They had some nice twin engine bombers, but nothing that would match with the fleets of B-24's and B-17's rearanging the landscape in Germany.

Building tanks one at a time like a bulldozer rather than on an assembly line didn't help either, sure a Tiger could rip a Sherman apart, but not when it is one Tiger per 100 Shermans. They had construction equipment companies building them just like how they made construction equipment, we had automakers pumping them out like cars.

They were doomed from the start, and it all started at the top.

I am not ignorant, but if a country could design and build the ME-262 jet fighter, they could have made a heck of a bomber if they wanted to.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 02XLT4X4

I am not ignorant, but if a country could design and build the ME-262 jet fighter, they could have made a heck of a bomber if they wanted to.
It was all in the timing. The Messerschmitt Me262 came out too late in the war to have a significant impact on Allied bombers. It was a great platform but it did have it weaknesses. Many P-51 pilots hid in the clouds until the Schwalbe (Swallow) was on approach to land when it was its most vulnerable and then the Mustangs would zoom out of the sky and shoot them up. That and the fact that they had inexperienced pilots flying them. The Battle of Britian took out nearly all of the Luftwaffe's aces and about 50% of all the Me262's that were destroyed were on behalf of the pilots who were landing them. Not to mention Hitler ORDERED that the Me262 be designed as a light bomber and not as a fighter. Had he not made this call the war would've gone on for a few more months.

Also, you are right on the bomber idea. Hitler didn't like the idea of a 4-engined heavy bomber. The only quad-engine he liked was the Foke-Wulf Fw200 Condor which was able to do maritime patrols all the way off the coast of Newfoundland and back. The Heinkels and Junkers were all medium-sized twins that only held maybe 2,000 lbs in bombs. If only he built planes like out B-17's or B-24's he might've had a chance.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:14 AM
glc
Received 770 Likes on 711 Posts
Originally Posted by gators241987
Actually, that thing between the legs makes you a man
Nope - all that makes you is a male member of the human species. There's a lot of those that are simply a waste of human flesh.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by glc
Nope - all that makes you is a male member of the human species. There's a lot of those that are simply a waste of human flesh.

Agreed.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't disagree that his brother "is a man," I disagree that you're more of a man if you kill people (hadji or otherwise).

There people in the service that haven't killed anyone and are more of a man than I and I'm sure that there are people in the service that've killed a number of people and I am more of a man than they.

My statement is just that killing people doesnt make you a man. Your beliefs, actions, morals, etc., make you a man ... just actions.
i agree completely

Quick Reply: Best F150 Ever