Let's start over......

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning all. How's everyone doing so far?

Old 06-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Stealth
I love the smell of freshly brewed Jo, but I hate drinking it. Tastes horrible. Anything you have to add a ton of stuff to to make it taste better I don't drink.

Time to get ready for the links.
***! I hope you lose your *****!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by TxRanger87

Old 06-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Spending money. Kinda working.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Dude, me too!

Aint it fun?

Old 06-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
***! I hope you lose your *****!
A little bit jealous, huh Jim?

Old 06-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by CrAz3D
Climbing up the hill still, you're good. Jim must be on, what, his 4th hill by now?
You think that is funny? Hell, I avoid hills!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by awalkinrain
A little bit jealous, huh Jim?
Me jealous? No way! I just think it would be funny if he went looking for his ball and slipped and fell in Hidden Creek.

Well, maybe a little jealous. I hope it rains!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Dude, me too!

Aint it fun?
Eh. Not really. Just buying gear lube and tranny fluid so I can change the diff and transfer case fliud in my truck.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Global Moderator &

I guess I'm just too sweet! I have friggin little ants crawling all over my office. Every now and then, one comes marching across my desk. I can't find the source. They have me itching all over!

Old 06-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Anyone miss me?

well its a really really long story, but after i made my last post about my GF's blazer acting up she called me again said it was getting worse (shaking really bad) and then called me again in tears from the side of the road and she said she had a blow out. I told her to drive on the rim and get off the highway since she said she was staring at a sign that said exit 297 1/4 mile away.

she drove it into a Super 8 motel, and i had one of paul's friend in temple go by and make sure she was okay and to help her put her spare on. I was then relayed information that they couldnt put the spare on b.c she didnt have a blow out, the whole drivers front wheel fell off and sheered off all 5 wheel studs. Allthough i think one my have already been gone maybe.

she spent the night at the motel, and i drove in the morning to meet her and the wrecker. we took it to a shop in temple and had them put wheel studs in it. I drove to Waco to get my roomates 08 Chebby and rent a Uhaul again.

We went back and loaded it up. we brought it back to waco and replaced front rotors and pads on both sides, and started replacing the lower ball joint that got fried from dragging it down the asphault. We couldnt get the ball joint to break loose so we are going to have to torch the steering knuckle in half to get it all apart and repaired.

I have a ton of pics on my camera at home. Im at work today. I took the whole day off yesterday. I spent about 200 and she spent about 250 and the truck should be running this afternoon. I couldnt miss another day at work and i left the blazer with my good friend up there to tie the loose ends. I didnt get back to austin until 2am this morning, so im a little short on sleep.

I gotta go

ttyl
-Patrick

Old 06-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by Patman03SprCrw
Anyone miss me?

well its a really really long story, but after i made my last post about my GF's blazer acting up she called me again said it was getting worse (shaking really bad) and then called me again in tears from the side of the road and she said she had a blow out. I told her to drive on the rim and get off the highway since she said she was staring at a sign that said exit 297 1/4 mile away.

she drove it into a Super 8 motel, and i had one of paul's friend in temple go by and make sure she was okay and to help her put her spare on. I was then relayed information that they couldnt put the spare on b.c she didnt have a blow out, the whole drivers front wheel fell off and sheered off all 5 wheel studs. Allthough i think one my have already been gone maybe.

she spent the night at the motel, and i drove in the morning to meet her and the wrecker. we took it to a shop in temple and had them put wheel studs in it. I drove to Waco to get my roomates 08 Chebby and rent a Uhaul again.

We went back and loaded it up. we brought it back to waco and replaced front rotors and pads on both sides, and started replacing the lower ball joint that got fried from dragging it down the asphault. We couldnt get the ball joint to break loose so we are going to have to torch the steering knuckle in half to get it all apart and repaired.

I have a ton of pics on my camera at home. Im at work today. I took the whole day off yesterday. I spent about 200 and she spent about 250 and the truck should be running this afternoon. I couldnt miss another day at work and i left the blazer with my good friend up there to tie the loose ends. I didnt get back to austin until 2am this morning, so im a little short on sleep.

I gotta go

ttyl
-Patrick
That's a rough experience! At least she survived it safely. Lots of unexpected money, but it's just money. Glad she is okay. Had to be scary and stressful for her.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
I guess I'm just too sweet! I have friggin little ants crawling all over my office. Every now and then, one comes marching across my desk. I can't find the source. They have me itching all over!
Sweet has absolutely nothing to do with it. That's your punishment for jealousy over Stealth's golf game!

Actually, if you get rid of the cinnamon rolls, donuts, twinkies, pecan pies and Dr. Peppers they would probably go away.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by awalkinrain
Sweet has absolutely nothing to do with it. That's your punishment for jealousy over Stealth's golf game!

Actually, if you get rid of the cinnamon rolls, donuts, twinkies, pecan pies and Dr. Peppers they would probably go away.
You think I can keep the other stuff?

Old 06-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Patman03SprCrw
Anyone miss me?
Yes, we did! It was really dead in here yesterday. Glad to hear that all is going to be OK.

Quick Reply: Let's start over......