Let's start over......

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Stealth
I suppose I need to read the thread.

I couldn't vote in this one. No variety.
There is a lot of variety. It's subtle and you have to look beyond the color. She chose those purposely. For example, only one is a flareside, and only one has a winch.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:46 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
There is a lot of variety. It's subtle and you have to look beyond the color. She chose those purposely. For example, only one is a flareside, and only one has a winch.
Oh come on. My opinion is there is no variety. That means to me there is no variety. Some may say there is, I say there isn't. It's my choice not to choose based on my opinion. That's why I can't vote. Simple as that. At least I don't pitch a fit about it. I just speak my peace and move on.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Oh come on. My opinion is there is no variety. That means to me there is no variety. Some may say there is, I say there isn't. It's my choice not to choose based on my opinion. That's why I can't vote. Simple as that. At least I don't pitch a fit about it. I just speak my peace and move on.
Good Grief! When did your opinion matter? it ranks righ along side mine!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Move on, Stealth. Move on. J/K

Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
Howdy everyone, rough down here in this 74 degree heat!!

Old 12-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by PawPaw
Howdy everyone, rough down here in this 74 degree heat!!
Howdy PawPaw. Come on up here in the Yankee Land of Louisiana where it's 29* and windy.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Global Moderator &
Administrator
Contributor
Super Moderator
Received 136 Likes on 113 Posts
Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
Exactly... but I thought of it this way:

Everyone has to put something at risk in a relationship. I am not going to lie... I haven't had any serious relationships. I let chances pass me by because I was too young, or not interested, or just plain dumb and didn't put myself out there. When you think of relationships that your parents have, you might be surprised hwo they met. My mom won't talk about how she met my dad, but my dad told me. My mother and her brothers and sisters (8 total) wanted to get thier dad's F150 pinstriped (not gay pinstriping, I mean real pinstriping - my dad is one of the best, if not the best in the area that I have ever seen. He's doing my truck very very soon ) but she was in a relationship and she saw my dad. I don't know what went down, but they have been married over 20 years. I figure why not just go for it. You guys have been kind enough to help me overcome my nervousness to some degrees and also my friends (mostly adults) that I work with. One little moment of awkwardness is all it takes. if she is interested, then I will know, if not... Oh well. Chances like this I have learned need to be taken. Hell, this girl could end up being my wife... you never know. Prolly not, but you get the idea. I'm not going to lie, I'm a nice kid and think I have a lot to offer. I got overlooked at times in HS cause I was one of the few people who actually stayed true to myself and didn't change by values or interests based off of what others did. I found I had more friends than close friends, but as time went on, I found close friends that realized who I really am. Common sense tells me any girl who is not a biotch wants to be with a guy that will take care of her, but let her be independent and live her own life. I am not interested in bossing someone around or telling them how to act. I need to date girls that aren't party freaks cause I don't do that. And Ultimately the only way to find out is to grow a pair and make more aggressive moves. It's my turn to do that.
we said have a longer conversatiom with her, not us

Old 12-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Patman03SprCrw
we said have a longer conversatiom with her, not us

Old 12-09-2009, 02:21 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Back from the gym...

She wasn't there. I went in at 12 and left to hit the lockeroom at 1:40. So when I am outside walking by the windows I looked inside and saw her on the treadmill... Unfreakin believable.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Back from the gym...

She wasn't there. I went in at 12 and left to hit the lockeroom at 1:40. So when I am outside walking by the windows I looked inside and saw her on the treadmill... Unfreakin believable.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Back from the gym...

You didn't go back in and get on a treadmill next to her?

Old 12-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by 06F150STX
I think I'll have some of that popcorn too Randall! This is like the never-ending song that goes on and on and on... (j/k John - but you should have gone back in there!)

Old 12-09-2009, 02:34 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
No I don't think you guys get what I mean. I left the gym at 1:40 and went into the the locker room. I showered and got changed and then when I left the building I looked into the windows from the outside of the building just for chuckles and there she was across the gym on the treadmill. If I was still in the gym I would have done that.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:38 PM
No I don't think you guys get what I mean. I left the gym at 1:40 and went into the the locker room. I showered and got changed and then when I left the building I looked into the windows from the outside of the building just for chuckles and there she was across the gym on the treadmill. If I was still in the gym I would have done that.
Why didn't you go back in the gym?

Old 12-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Once you're out, you can't go back in? No, we don't understand that. Good grief! I think she may be avoiding you! I don't blame her. She's thinking "that weird freak that drives that stupid truck is always looking at me with those big goo goo eyes behind those glasses and won't ever say anything. Now he's even peeking in the window!! He is so weird, hangs out in the restroom for hours! Has to be gay! "

Quick Reply: Let's start over......