Let's start over......

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 05:21 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Sorry to hear Will

Old 12-16-2013, 06:16 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
She is being selfish. She always has been. But in marriage you pick your battles and accept your spouse as they are. Love them unconditionally. We had normal issues but nothing major. She just kept all this to herself and didn't communicate to me her inner struggles. She recently had surgery and a staph infection. Was in bed for about a month. During this time she started watching inappropriate television shows. Lu$tful type shows. She lusted for her old flame from years ago that 15 years or so ago she had an affair with. They used to be bf/gf in their teenagen years. We overcame the first time with church counseling. This time after she recovered from surgert I discovered on the 12th of Nov (our 19th anny) she found eric made contact with her in a FB message and she replied. A week later she tells me she's divorcing me. During that week I noticed she was acting strange. She wouldn't talk to me. She wouldn't come to bed on time and wouldn't stay. Like she was anxious. Then I finally got her to talk and she dropped the bomb. Told me God told her to stop taking care of others and take care of herself. She quit the church and told her boss she was divorcing me to marry a pastor. Told her best friend she was divorcing me to marry eric and they were going to travel the country giving their sermons. She abandoned us. Hardly sees her son. Shes staying with some strange family that goes to church with now. She is hanging out with eric each day. Its all so weird. How a person can just up and change to someone they don't even know and use God as her excuse for it all. I'll tell you this, I'm doing it right with God and he will take care of me in this. And my boy is ok with all this. He doesn't agree with her decision and if she marries this guy he doesn't want to see her if her new man is with her. I need to write a hollywood script.

Last edited by Stealth; 12-16-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow, that's self explanatory isn't it. Sad, - when the devils on both shoulders.

It may be weird, but it's not all that uncommon Will. The human brain can short circuit. Extent unknown...

Old 12-16-2013, 07:11 PM

Ain't that the truth. I've been taken for a ride by two wives now. Both adultrous. My sister told me she will be running a strict screening process for the next one. lol

Old 12-16-2013, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth
Ain't that the truth. I've been taken for a ride by two wives now. Both adultrous. My sister told me she will be running a strict screening process for the next one. lol
That might work, - just make sure to give her your list of particulars.... I would!

Old 12-16-2013, 10:27 PM

Well she knows what I deserve. It sure isn't what I had. I need maturity and ready to settle. And self sufficient with a job.

Also I've lost over thirty pounds in less than a month. Weigh 288# from 320#.

Old 12-16-2013, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth

Also I've lost over thirty pounds in less than a month.

Maybe she stole it (your soon to be ex that is) ? Just doesn't know it yet ... I know, that's not nice, buts there's a lesson here somewhere.

Be careful. One of the first things her Lawyer will do is have her give you the false impression that it's not about money. It's so his or her client ends up with more in the end (no pun or innuendo intended). That's UNLESS you have a totally forth coming and HONEST future ex. It would be weird if you did. Like the "she don't want anything" statement. It's more like she don't want anything BUT, established equity, a good portion of your pension, retirement, investments. What I'm saying is, -she will let you keep the house if you just recently purchased it or it won't market in her favor. NEVER be the nice guy, just keep it fair. The nice guy crap will leach into the rest of your life if your not careful...Seriously! Don't just say yes. Things are much different now and guys can take a BIG hit here attempting to be kind. It's a weakness we may suffer, ONLY during this time. One that can be life altering financial. Be very smart about it and watch your back, - always negotiate vs yes. People can be very evil, this is an evil that you may or may not witnessed with your future ex in the past. Her success is dependent upon your failure in a divorce situation and morals DO NOT usually apply. That's what you need to know, - protect yourself man, - your future.

Last edited by jbrew; 12-17-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:30 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Old 12-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 88racing
lol...I hope you get it...
well, i passed on the bronco. It was the biggest pile of poo poo i've ever seen on a dealers lot. When the EGR was cut with bolt cutters, and the obd1 test port had all but 2 wires cut off of it somethings up. It also had more bondo than a tub of bondo... that bronco was a pile. Although the interior was clean. (because i think it was all new at one point.) you could see a water line on the bottom of the seats, but the carpet was new. Hmm it was flooded. The 33" mud tires and stoopid loud exhaust would have given any other 17 year old boy a reason to want it, it made me stay away.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 135 Likes on 112 Posts
Old 12-17-2013, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will, couple years ago my mother's brother did something similar. After ~20+ years and 4 children, he decided to up and leave without any warning. Went and knocked up a 24 year little blonde at the age of 50 and know he's living with her. None of his kids will talk to him and neither will our entire side of the family. I guess people just do stupid stuff. But your story sounds like she did this on a whim, kept stuff to herself for years, knows it's wrong, and is trying to somehow play all of this off on God, which makes it all THAT much worse in my mind. I hope everything turns out as well as it can for you. You and your son will stay in my prayers.

Kent

Old 12-17-2013, 12:05 PM

She has no lawyer. She doesn't want one and we agree on everything so it'll happen quick per her request. I've started everything with my lawyer and it'll all work out just as we describe to my lawyer.

she wants none of that, brew.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by 1997 lariat 4.6
well, i passed on the bronco. It was the biggest pile of poo poo i've ever seen on a dealers lot. When the EGR was cut with bolt cutters, and the obd1 test port had all but 2 wires cut off of it somethings up. It also had more bondo than a tub of bondo... that bronco was a pile. Although the interior was clean. (because i think it was all new at one point.) you could see a water line on the bottom of the seats, but the carpet was new. Hmm it was flooded. The 33" mud tires and stoopid loud exhaust would have given any other 17 year old boy a reason to want it, it made me stay away.
that sux ....its good that ya spotted all that wrong though...

Old 12-17-2013, 01:29 PM

I hate these national accounts.....hurry up and get here and wait....flipping dispatchers don't know nothing about these systems that they're dispatching work for...

Old 12-17-2013, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Patman
how tough was it to put fxr's in the 97-03 heads???

thinking about going mini 6.0 d2s

Quick Reply: Let's start over......