Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 01:15 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 11-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by dsq3973
Been back from lunch for about an hour now. It really is peacful in the office when I am the first on to go to lunch and every one else leaves at the same time.
I know what you mean. I used to go out to eat at lunch but got tired of it. Just occasionally now, usually bring my lunch. Several in the office do, I just close my door.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
I know what you mean. I used to go out to eat at lunch but got tired of it. Just occasionally now, usually bring my lunch. Several in the office do, I just close my door.
I normaly leave for an hour and come back to work.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 PM

I bring my lunch every day I go to work.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Stealth
I bring my lunch every day I go to work.
Me too, except when I don't.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:14 PM

Me too, except when I don't.
Me too.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
I kind of wish I had changed out my wheels and tires . Going to drive over 1200 miles the next few days. I'm going to be tired by Saturday night.

We will go to Damon tomorrow night, get there about 1:00. Thurs, Ethan (my Grandson) and I will drive to Sealy and meet up with my son and his father-in-law and go on to Austin for the Texas-A&M game. Starts at 7:00. Then back to Sealy and on to Damon. Get home, maybe 2:00? Then Friday, with with my daughter, son-in-law, 4 grandkids, Maggie and wife, will go to my son's home in Beaumont and back to Damon that night. Sat afternoon, will head home. Sunday, will recooperate!

Old 11-25-2008, 02:35 PM

I'll be changing my wheels maybe tomorrow. I'm going to call Mark's auto supply and see how much it costs to change the springs out of my coilovers into the new Eibach struts. I don't want to mess with a spring compressor.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:04 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
I'll be changing my wheels maybe tomorrow. I'm going to call Mark's auto supply and see how much it costs to change the springs out of my coilovers into the new Eibach struts. I don't want to mess with a spring compressor.
If Mark's doesn't work, there is a place that will do labor if you have parts that they can't pick up locally, like that. They have done good work for me, East Renfro Automotive. They are just East of Johnny B. Quick Lube.

Mark's is where I got my Wagner's pads.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I kind of wish I had changed out my wheels and tires . Going to drive over 1200 miles the next few days. I'm going to be tired by Saturday night.

We will go to Damon tomorrow night, get there about 1:00. Thurs, Ethan (my Grandson) and I will drive to Sealy and meet up with my son and his father-in-law and go on to Austin for the Texas-A&M game. Starts at 7:00. Then back to Sealy and on to Damon. Get home, maybe 2:00? Then Friday, with with my daughter, son-in-law, 4 grandkids, Maggie and wife, will go to my son's home in Beaumont and back to Damon that night. Sat afternoon, will head home. Sunday, will recooperate!
Sounds like a road trip weekend! What time are you leaving for Damon? Does your daughter live right off of 36, or off towards Brazos Bend, or actually in town?...j/w in you dont mind me asking....
Are you getting new rims? I knew you were planning on a new suspension set-up....

BTW, Afternoon. lol

Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 PM

If Mark's doesn't work, there is a place that will do labor if you have parts that they can't pick up locally, like that. They have done good work for me, East Renfro Automotive. They are just East of Johnny B. Quick Lube.

Mark's is where I got my Wagner's pads.
Mark's has turned rotors for me I believe. I'll give east renfro a call too.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by dirtyd88
You will have fun in Damon....lol. Does your daughter live right off of 36, or off towards Brazos Bend, or actually in town?...j/w in you dont mind me asking....

Are you getting new rims? I knew you were planning on a new suspension set-up....

BTW, Afternoon. lol
No new rims, I just want to put on the stockers to get my free alignment later.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by dirtyd88
Sounds like a road trip weekend! What time are you leaving for Damon? Does your daughter live right off of 36, or off towards Brazos Bend, or actually in town?...j/w in you dont mind me asking....

BTW, Afternoon. lol
They did live in the Greatwood area of Sugar Land. The Western edge of Sugar Land. Back in June, they bought a place with a few acres that is adjacent to Brazos Bend State Park. Seven acres, I believe. So, instead of going down Hiway 6, going to go down 36 tomorrow night. I believe your home is Columbus, will go through there Thrus on the way to Austin.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Global Moderator &
Administrator
Contributor
Super Moderator
Received 135 Likes on 112 Posts
Yea i need to put my stockers on for some road trips, and moving this weekend. Prolly should take my shackle back out too

We finally got a hold of the realtor today, turned in applications and deposit. Need to go back tomorrow to sign lease and pick up keys. Which means i should probably start boxing up some of my S*** tonight so i can move it this weekend.....

Old 11-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Stromboli from Big Tony's

Quick Reply: Let's start over......