Old 01-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monring slackers.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by dsq3973
Monring slackers.
Guess I'm going to have to become a slacker, just so I feel like everyone is saying hello to me too.

Actually, this may be a pretty good day for slacking. Yesterday was a busy day. I'm tired!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by dsq3973
Monring slackers.
I definitely fit this description this morning...I've only made it far enough out of bed to grab the laptop and get right back under the covers.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by afburd
I definitely fit this description this morning...I've only made it far enough out of bed to grab the laptop and get right back under the covers.
Good grief!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Good grief!
Well, I worked the last 9 days in a row (including MLK day, gasp!), so I figure I'm due for a chill day.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Global Moderator &

Well, I worked the last 9 days in a row (including MLK day, gasp!), so I figure I'm due for a chill day.
Maybe so. It was just a shocker to someone that walked the dog in the cold this morning and has been at the office for an hour already.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Guess I'm going to have to become a slacker, just so I feel like everyone is saying hello to me too.

Actually, this may be a pretty good day for slacking. Yesterday was a busy day. I'm tired!
All hail the king!!!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by Zaairman
Blue, if you think you have problems ordering one part, try ordering an entire front end for a different year truck...
It was bad enough that they acted as if I was out of my gourd and didn't know what I really wanted/needed, even though I gave them the part number. The worst part is, they acted as if the were going to protect me from my ignorance and not sell it to me. After I got a little more emphatic and a little louder, one guy said sell it to him if he wants to pay for it. Then they went and got it off the shelf, and it was the right one!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:31 AM
Maybe so. It was just a shocker to someone that walked the dog in the cold this morning and has been at the office for an hour already.
The funny part about me getting out of bed is my dog instinctively knew that I wasn't venturing far because she didn't move an inch...she just looked at me like, "Yeah, I know you're getting back in bed"

Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Global Moderator &

The funny part about me getting out of bed is my dog instinctively knew that I wasn't venturing far because she didn't move an inch...she just looked at me like, "Yeah, I know you're getting back in bed"
They have great instincts! Plus, they can smell a slacker!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:37 AM
They have great instincts! Plus, they can smell a slacker!
I have to agree with you here. In reference to stealerships though, I had a surprisingly pleasant experience with one yesterday. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation, and they finished the job before I expected and didn't try to tell me that I needed something else that I knew I didn't need. Amazing! haha

Old 01-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Global Moderator &

Maggie is a Rat Terrier and has an ongoing confrontation with possums. They walk the top of the fence in her back yard and drive her nuts. They will sit on the fence until I go out and knock them off. She goes nuts when I go out with the flash light and get the pool pole. Well, I walk her every night and every morning to burn off some of her energy. Last night, about 11:30 when we started out the front, her on the leash, she started growling and pulling like crazy, so I followed her down a gravel path thru a flower bed. All the sudden, in the dark, she was face to face with grandaddy possum. It just fell over "dead'. Maggie never barked, and quit growling, so we went on for our walk and came back from the other direction. This morning when we started out, of course, that is where she wanted to go and, of course, the possum was gone. She smelled a bit, looked around, then peed on the spot where he had been laying.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Maggie is a Rat Terrier and has an ongoing confrontation with possums. They walk the top of the fence in her back yard and drive her nuts. They will sit on the fence until I go out and knock them off. She goes nuts when I go out with the flash light and get the pool pole. Well, I walk her every night and every morning to burn off some of her energy. Last night, about 11:30 when we started out the front, her on the leash, she started growling and pulling like crazy, so I followed her down a gravel path thru a flower bed. All the sudden, in the dark, she was face to face with grandaddy possum. It just fell over "dead'. Maggie never barked, and quit growling, so we went on for our walk and came back from the other direction. This morning when we started out, of course, that is where she wanted to go and, of course, the possum was gone. She smelled a bit, looked around, then peed on the spot where he had been laying.
hahaha...good story. I haven't seen many possums around, but there are PLENTY of squirrels and the occassional raccoon. Sassy doesn't show a whole lot of interest in either...she's amazingly trim for a dog that does very little besides eat and lay around all day. Wish I had those genetics!

Old 01-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Global Moderator &

What kind of dog is Sassy?

Old 01-21-2009, 10:10 AM
What kind of dog is Sassy?
We honestly don't know. From the breed pictures we've seen, she looks most like a Finnish Spitz, but I call her a Spinnish Fitz because anytime you get ready to take her on a walk, she gets super-excited and starts spinning around in dizzying circles.

Quick Reply: Let's start over......