What t's you off the most

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I hate fingerprints, whether it's on my paint, windows or whatever.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
What ticks me off? When people get a D/A then assume they are a resident expert simply because they have a buffer. There are too many 'experts' on this forum. Also, there are a LOT of people that use their high post count (from engine forums lor similar) and being well known from GD to act like that means they are somehow an expert just due to the post count. This has driven this forum to what it once was (it used to be a GREAT place) to the ground. Now the advice I am seeing people give is at best lousy. Or its one of those "I've never done it mself, but I hear that..." kinds of things... Its annoying. You wonder why me, Gipraw, Boss_429, RockPick, and RollingRock dont get on hardly at all anymore? Thats it. You want names? Too bad for now. Figure it out. But for those of you who think you are an expert, save for the above mentioned people plus a few others. Still think you're on the list? Ask yourself how much time it was after you got your D/A before you started talking like you knew everything. If it was not a long time, then you are one of those that I am talking about-- hotsy totsy D/A bearer that thinks you are the ****. Get over yourself.

Anyway, for my 'real' response to this, use the search feature-- this has been a thread that has been posted every 6 months or so. I dont feel like reposting my 'real' response.
1. I never posted on C&D section to give anyone advice simply b/c I dont feel Im on the same level as some of you, so I leave it to you guys to better answer what ever the question may be.

2. I will admit that I started this thread without searching simply b/c I assumed that this thread never existed. I will use the search function from now on. I'm not here to start any internet beef but I think that your just having a bad a day with what happen with your boss. I hope all goes well and that you continuing enlightening people with your knowledge.

back to the topic: One other thing that I hate is people with really really expensive cars with brake dust on the wheels that look like its been there since day one.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
Maybe its because I am tired, but right now I am not putting up with anything. I about got fired this morning. that was the first time my boss (of 5 years) ever said anything other than good things about my work... (note: I am not a detailer by trade-- this was included to show the mood I am in this week...)

Anywho, I am just saying I am finding it really hard to motivate myself to post here when there are so many 'experts' here..., I would complete this thought, but my laptop is out of batteries. I bet JP posts something like this though.
I understand but the post just came off pretty bad. I've got a high post count but I couldn't care if we didn't have post counts here, I still would post just as much. I don't really think anyone hides behind their post count or their posting in GD like you said. I do think there are a few people who do think they know everything but they a lot of them are young so they've got some growing up to do. Regardless, myself I like to help, I like to answer questions, I like to have my questions answered. Life is all about learning, you never stop learning, and when you do you're on your death bed. I think you can agree with me. Anyways, keep it real and take it easy. Sorry to hear about your bad day/week, it'll get better !!

Old 06-16-2008, 09:38 PM
custom brake dust coated wheels, trash in beds, and bird doo-doo

Old 06-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by ziggaboo
custom brake dust coated wheels, trash in beds, and bird doo-doo
Good one. I forgot about bird doo doo

Old 06-16-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by pmason718
I want to know what is the one thing that you see on someone's vehicle that you know your not having.
Plagiarism...that t's me off.

Old 06-16-2008, 10:59 PM

Old 06-16-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by cufootn
Not bad....

Old 06-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
X2 on people having no respect for your truck

half of the dents and scratches on my truck are from my jacka$$ friends

thats probably the most disrespectful thing you can do

also people you completely neglect their vehicles, no matter what the make or condition, you can atleast put forth an effort to keep it halfway clean...

oh and 1 more thing...the nasty hazy stuff that gets all over my truck after i go to galveston..(the beach)

Old 06-16-2008, 11:59 PM
now i only got 15 or 16 post...and i may be speaking out of turn compared to 15k post...but hey i've had a few drinks...but who cares who has more post...advice is advice...and thats what we're all here for right? even with my small post count i may question advice sometimes, but its just to search for more knowledge on a subject...because i may have heard something else somewhere else...im only 19....i mean 22....and i have a lot to learn about all of this stuff, but thats why im here...and im sure theres alot of people here like me that greatly appreciate all the advice you guys give...cant we all just get along? haha...

Old 06-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by deceased98f150
now i only got 15 or 16 post...and i may be speaking out of turn compared to 15k post...but hey i've had a few drinks...but who cares who has more post...advice is advice...and thats what we're all here for right? even with my small post count i may question advice sometimes, but its just to search for more knowledge on a subject...because i may have heard something else somewhere else...im only 19....i mean 22....and i have a lot to learn about all of this stuff, but thats why im here...and im sure theres alot of people here like me that greatly appreciate all the advice you guys give...cant we all just get along? haha...
Not an English major I take it.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:10 AM
haha absolutely not...a firefighter in the making actually, much more of a passion of mine ...Thanks for the constructive criticism though

Old 06-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Suspended
So are you 19 or 22?

Old 06-17-2008, 12:16 AM
19...unless your a cop

Old 06-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by zambonimaxx
16 year olds who never paid for a part on their truck, or their truck alone!
woops thats me

Originally Posted by azmidget91
the detailing of trucks id say when they dont get all the wax off
i usually spend at least an hour with a flourescent light after i wax it goin over it to make sure i got it all. cant stand finding it later.

Originally Posted by 03fx4F150
What burns me is when people think the bed of trucks are trash cans...
and wow im pretty sure u would hate me! almost everything goes back there till i can find a good place to put a small trash can on the inside of my truck. i hate it bein on the inside...plus i use my bed alot so it gets cleaned out alot.