What t's you off the most

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 12:42 AM
glc
Received 773 Likes on 714 Posts
I do not claim to be an expert - and if you elders feel that what advice I do try to give is inappropriate or you feel I don't belong in your club, just tell me to leave, I can take a hint. I have learned a lot in here, but I am not OCD and will NEVER be OCD - and if this is unacceptable, I'll see ya around somewhere else.

Remember what they say about opinions, folks.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thing that pisses me off the most is when people leave there fingerprints all over and think its funny to spread them and ****, also when people neglect your car b/c its not theirs(a**holes) and another one is when people throw trash in the bed of your truck, i do it all the time to my own truck but jeez people have some damn respect, oh yeah parking by sprinklers sucks too because you get waterspots

Old 06-17-2008, 12:55 AM
seeing a woman driving a beautiful FX4 that i would have loved to have lol

jealousy bascially

Old 06-17-2008, 02:51 AM
Truck Owners who have the need to sport the ugliest wheels on the planet, and then, compliment them with a chrome badge that tell you what size they are! Ugh! I dunno who you categorize it: Redneck, Rice, or Ghetto?

Old 06-17-2008, 09:16 AM
If everyone always used the search feature on this mature forum, there would most likely be very few new posts or topics to talk about because they all have been covered to some extent over the years.

I hate it when passengers put their dirty feet on the carpet as opposed to the floor mats. I also hate it when they slam my passenger door

Old 06-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Here is another one that really t's me off. When someone puts their shoes on my black seats or clean dash.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by pmason718
I want to know what is the one thing that you see on someone's vehicle that you know your not having.
Well, there's what i find amazingly stupid...the DIY window tint job where the film has more air bubble sq. inch space than the film actually touching the glass does... lol

As for T'ing me off the most:
Would have to be people touching my truck or motorcycle, usualy done in conjunction with their words "Damn that's shiny" ....grrrrr... it was before ya felt compelled to finger mark it!

The one thing that blows me up every time are the idiots on the roads! First and foremost, cell phone users!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
when people try and put huge @ss tires with just a leveling kit, chrome bed railss...ewww. , o yeah when lol... when people put singe slot after market cd players in double din dashes...

Old 06-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by glc
I do not claim to be an expert - and if you elders feel that what advice I do try to give is inappropriate or you feel I don't belong in your club, just tell me to leave, I can take a hint. I have learned a lot in here, but I am not OCD and will NEVER be OCD - and if this is unacceptable, I'll see ya around somewhere else.

Remember what they say about opinions, folks.
I enjoy your posts. The good thing is that you even post it quite often that you are not nearly as OCD as a lot of us when you give advice.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TazzRider
The one thing that blows me up every time are the idiots on the roads! First and foremost, cell phone users!
Get this crap... on the way to work this morning I saw some d-bag in a suit and tie working on this laptop while driving down the road!

He actually had the computer on his lap, with the screen against the steering wheel, typing as he drove towards downtown. I pulled up next to him and gave him a WTF look, had his windows been down I would have probably said something not so nice to him. Unbelievable.

- NCSU

Old 06-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Idiots never cease to amaze me. Usually i encounter the cellphone ****s when i am on my motorcycle and have to suddenly avoid them as they jolt into the space i am in.
They are clueless and oblivious to everything other than the little box in their hand being held against their ear. Damn things should be outlawed!
New Law: if you are caught multitasking and obviously one who can't and drive at the same time, then charged with attempted assualt with a deadly weapon (your vehicle!) and complete imcompetant and negligent abilities! Yank their damn license before they take someone out.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by cmolina07
seeing a woman driving a beautiful FX4 that i would have loved to have lol

jealousy bascially
My wife gets the "WTF" look whenever drives the FX4 and pulls up next to someone or gets in/out... esp. seeing as she's 8 mos. pregnant! I think it's funny to be honest with ya.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:04 PM
I have to say I hate the cell phone talkers as well. I take full advantage of the next redlight with these people. A rap CD and tons or racket while I'm beside them...If I can get them to put a finger in the ear that doesnt have a cell phone on it, I feel like I accomplished something. Sorry for all you guys that hate people like me at redlights, but just remember its for a good purpose!

As far as something on a vehicle...I love it when someone has mirror tint on the front windows and blacked out back windows. Very classy look.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Technical Article Contributor

What really ticks me off is when the OCD'ers get mad cause I have beer can rings on my hood, bumper, etc.

They are just ticked that their not having as much fun as me!

Just kidding guy's.

FYI, I washed my truck the other day, even vacumed and wiped down the dash.

Sorry, it was at the pressure wash and I only cleaned the front of the interior!

But at lease the mud on the inside of the door from last Sept. is finally gone! (off the front door at least)

Old 06-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by efuehrin
What really ticks me off is when the OCD'ers get mad cause I have beer can rings on my hood, bumper, etc.

They are just ticked that their not having as much fun as me!

Just kidding guy's.

FYI, I washed my truck the other day, even vacumed and wiped down the dash.

Sorry, it was at the pressure wash and I only cleaned the front of the interior!

But at lease the mud on the inside of the door from last Sept. is finally gone! (off the front door at least)

I maybe an "ocder" but even I can appricate this post...