Epic ownage!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Epic ownage!

I got this from another forum

I work as an IT Tech for a local city government. A couple weeks ago, we got a new intern for our department. At first glance, I just assumed he was the typical fat, nerdy type who lacked all social skills but could tear it up on the keyboard. Very shy, won't look you in the eye when you talk to him... that type. So, we stuck him in a back cubicle with our GIS guys (they do the maps for the city).

We noticed that he likes to eat stuff like frozen meatloaf dinners for breakfast (followed by honey buns and mt dew) so he got the inside nickname of "meatloaf". This dude would be sweating at 9am just from sitting there. Well, after a week or so, one of the guys in GIS commented to us that he was always coughing, hacking, grunting and all types of **** from his cubicle. We happened to have a network security camera lying around, so we decided to put it to good use and keep him from knowing it was there.

So we started monitoring him on the camera and using DameWare so we can view his desktop and see just what the hell he does all day since he has no actual work to do at the moment. Aside from the grunts and noises which came as expected, we noticed some interesting sites/chats going on. I will let the screenshot speak for themselves--

So at this point, we're like, "WTF is up with this dude?" Not to mention he was always looking up "Expanding breasts" and "Man turning into woman".

So after last Thursday and Friday things started to get a little boring. By this time we knew he was a strange dude and nothing good was happening on camera.

Fast forward to today-- I am at lunch with my family and I get a call on my nextel from my buddy at work. He says to me "Dude, my eyes are burning out of my head right now!" So I say "Ok..." He responds back with, "Meatloaf is ****ing jacking off right now and I got that **** on camera and recording!" Keep in mind now, he was doing this with other people in the room with him at the time. I rush back to work, watch the vid and sure as ****, he's going to town on himself. Now at this point, we're laughing our asses off and at the same time grossed out knowing he is touching his **** and then touching the keyboards, mice, microwave, minifridge, etc. So we bring our boss in on it and let him know what's going on. Since Meatloaf had already left for the day and our boss is going on vacation tomorrow, he printed out an email (which he BCC'd our whole dept on). In it he basically stated that his internship was over immediately and that he hopes he can use his "hands on" experience in the future. And yes, the 'hands on' was in quotes in the email. So later today, we got to thinking-- This gross ****er just subjected us to his semen, well now we're going to subject him to the internet. Yep, we posted that **** on break.com, 4chan, and now its going on supraforums.

Here is the link to the video

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-tcl_hXWZPQ&feature

Old 07-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Old 07-22-2008, 09:05 PM
haha, owned. it's funny that he can even find it to begin with and all the jumping around hes doing

Old 07-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Suspended
Hahahaha !!

Old 07-22-2008, 09:19 PM
HAHA nice. Serves him right.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
this guy's gonna be the next "star wars kid"

hahahahaha amazing, nice

Old 07-22-2008, 09:30 PM
This guy just f**ked himself...Literally.

Once he finds out that everyone at work knows, then realizes it's all over the internet, oh man!!! I think we all just met our next serial killer...

Trending Topics

Old 07-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Graphics Contributor
Wow that's great .

Old 07-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Technical Article Contributor

LOL pwned.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Great! not only did you setup your employer with a potential law suit but your making it worse by slandering him all over the internet!

Old 07-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by phiberoptik957
Great! not only did you setup your employer with a potential law suit but your making it worse by slandering him all over the internet!
I said I got this from another forum

Old 07-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Suspended
Let he who has not masturbated in a dysfunctional place cast the first stone.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Suspended
yeah but most of us have the decency to go to the bathroom and then wash your hands afterward

Old 07-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by phiberoptik957
The only airtight defense to slander is the truth. Not only did he tell the truth, he's got video proving it. Not saying the guy couldn't sue for emotional distress or something like that, but slander it is not.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by BeyondLimitz
I said I got this from another forum
dude, sorry.

the whole story was written as if you were telling it...maybe you should bold the part that says you got it from another forum... oh and i should learn to read LOL

Quick Reply: Epic ownage!