financial suck-dom

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010 | 02:44 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Sounds like you making the best of it, that's good to hear.

My ex-brother-in-law has been married three times and is never going through it again.
He said he was just going to find a woman he doesn't like and buy her a house.

Old 09-21-2010 | 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tradosaurus
Too bad for you!

God's laws can never change.
If gods laws can never change, then how come the bible has been revised a few times over the years? Seems like they where changed.

Stop pushing your beliefs on other people on this site.

If my daughter ever married someone like you. Im guessing they would meet god alot quicker than they expected

For the love of god I hope your sons dont turn out like this.....The prison systems are already overflowing.

Last edited by Drick; 09-21-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-22-2010 | 01:55 AM
Too bad for you!

God's laws can never change.
Too bad for me? What does that even mean? Are you daft? I just said I've been married for 30 years, we're perfectly happy and my husband does not treat me like a slave. I don't see anything "too bad" about that. I give up, you obviously have no clue what a true loving relationship entails, you prefer to be ruler and king in your own pitiful little kingdom. I feel sorry for any and all women you encounter, especially your wife.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Old 09-23-2010 | 01:52 AM
quit your job or get fired, and buy a motorcycle, and spend the rest of your life goofin around. If its been a year and you still havent figured things out, i bet she has and your never gonna have a life or credit (BS) score anyway.

Old 09-23-2010 | 03:21 AM
Get a free consult from a local lawyer about the forecloser laws where you live. In AZ a forecloser is a lot easier to handle than bankruptcy. If the laws are similar to ours here in AZ surrender your home, stay in the home mortgage free until the bank makes you leave, which could be several months to a year. Use the money you were spending on your mortgage to start clawing your way out of the hole you have dug. Also stash some for when you have to move. I'm sure it sounds like a horrible solution but your house is going to take a long long time turn the corner and be worth anything. You might as well cut bait and move on. Good luck man.

Old 09-23-2010 | 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Drick
If gods laws can never change, then how come the bible has been revised a few times over the years? Seems like they where changed.

Stop pushing your beliefs on other people on this site.

If my daughter ever married someone like you. Im guessing they would meet god alot quicker than they expected

For the love of god I hope your sons dont turn out like this.....The prison systems are already overflowing.
There is only one Bible and it has never been revised. All others are imposters. PM me if you want to know more.

And stop pushing your beliefs on me. Because I'm right!

I hope my sons turn into real men and not some panty wastes that bow before Jezebel, like the majority of men in this country.

Old 09-23-2010 | 08:05 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
...I hope my sons turn into real men and not some panty wastes that bow before Jezebel...
The correct term is pantywaist, one word not two.
A pantywaist was a garment worn by boys 100 years ago, before becoming men.
The shirt was attached to the underpants making one garment.
Pantywaist was no more slur back then, than calling someone a kid today.

'Panty waste' would mean something entirely different.
Just trying to help,
If you want you're insults to really zing, you have to be swab and sophisticated.

Old 09-23-2010 | 04:28 PM
There is only one Bible and it has never been revised. All others are imposters. PM me if you want to know more.

And stop pushing your beliefs on me. Because I'm right!

I hope my sons turn into real men and not some panty wastes that bow before Jezebel, like the majority of men in this country.

I hope your sons go in the Military

Id love to see those little guys getting they're butts beat because they think their gods gift to the world like you do.

Or better yet. Meet some guy on the street and talk like that to his wife or his sister or a friend. And once again get his butt whoooped.

Real men do not act like you. Prisoners, Domestic violence convicts, and murderors act like you do. Real men DO NOT.

What beliefs have I pushed on you? None. Just the beliefs that your a tool, and guys like you are the ones that end up in prison, time and time again.

Want to argue that? Or are you gonna be the typical bible thumper and just fall back on "dont ask questions, what I say is true, even tho it may not make sense" Or basically work around any statement we make on here. And go back to your twisted views, that once someone trys to tell you that your an idiot. You just go. "nope not me, your the idiot" haha!

Great comeback, but your just like the rest of the male chauvinist idiots. Your not a man of god, because if you actually knew anything about the bible, God loves everyone and everyone is equal. You must be reading the Koran or something.

Its really sad that you actually consider yourself a man of god. Because you sir, are the exact opposite. Your no better than a muslim terrorist, just you havent blown up any buildings. Yet you take your beliefs and make whatever you want out of them. Your probably with those idiots that support dead troops and protest their funerals. If thats the case. You are a bigger idiot than any of us have even imagined

Old 09-23-2010 | 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Drick

I hope your sons go in the Military

Id love to see those little guys getting they're butts beat because they think their gods gift to the world like you do.

Or better yet. Meet some guy on the street and talk like that to his wife or his sister or a friend. And once again get his butt whoooped.

Real men do not act like you. Prisoners, Domestic violence convicts, and murderors act like you do. Real men DO NOT.

What beliefs have I pushed on you? None. Just the beliefs that your a tool, and guys like you are the ones that end up in prison, time and time again.

Want to argue that? Or are you gonna be the typical bible thumper and just fall back on "dont ask questions, what I say is true, even tho it may not make sense" Or basically work around any statement we make on here. And go back to your twisted views, that once someone trys to tell you that your an idiot. You just go. "nope not me, your the idiot" haha!

Great comeback, but your just like the rest of the male chauvinist idiots. Your not a man of god, because if you actually knew anything about the bible, God loves everyone and everyone is equal. You must be reading the Koran or something.

Its really sad that you actually consider yourself a man of god. Because you sir, are the exact opposite. Your no better than a muslim terrorist, just you havent blown up any buildings. Yet you take your beliefs and make whatever you want out of them. Your probably with those idiots that support dead troops and protest their funerals. If thats the case. You are a bigger idiot than any of us have even imagined
I guess a hit a nerve..... :santa:

Have fun on judgment day.

Old 09-23-2010 | 06:04 PM
Lol!

Old 09-23-2010 | 07:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

- NCSU

Old 09-23-2010 | 08:29 PM
Religion is supposed to be about loving people and bringing the best out of them. Most people use it to show their superiority to each other instead. I see it as more of a negative than positive. They see some scripture that was "translated" by man that is supposed to be the word of God and run with it.

While the bible may say some bad things, how we interpret them can lead many people astray. With much power comes much responsibility.

I pity Tradosaurus and his children as they have been led astray of the meaning and see it as a means to abuse power instead of a responsibility.

Nonetheless for the OP...as I said before...this isn't easy and you got to suck it up. Do what's best for your kids and move on. Try to get as clean of a slate as you can because holding old baggage will not help you. Take your lumps on the house and walk off into the sunset.

Old 09-24-2010 | 06:31 AM
Truck of the Month
Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
tradosaurus, I too pity your family

I work in law enforcement and I frequently deal with "men" like you. So I'd like to thank you for the job security for years to come by teaching your sons to be like you

Old 09-24-2010 | 06:43 AM
Truck of the Month
Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by shotgunz
Thank GOD for the ignore list...

can I get an AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-24-2010 | 07:48 AM
Amen and how'd he do ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: financial suck-dom