financial suck-dom

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010 | 10:21 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tradosaurus
There is only one Bible and it has never been revised. All others are imposters. PM me if you want to know more.

And stop pushing your beliefs on me. Because I'm right!

I hope my sons turn into real men and not some panty wastes that bow before Jezebel, like the majority of men in this country.
You need a serious reality check, buddy. I'd love to get into this, but this thread's been invaded enough already.

Old 09-25-2010 | 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by tarajerame
tradosaurus, I too pity your family

I work in law enforcement and I frequently deal with "men" like you. So I'd like to thank you for the job security for years to come by teaching your sons to be like you
Yeah, I can see the dangers of raising sons that will be strong men who will be the leaders of their family.

No, you are sadly mistaken.

Both of my older sons received full rides at pretigious universities and are respectful of authority.

Because to be a good leader you have to be a good follower.

But do you automatically assume the husbands in the wrong when you go to a domestic dispute?

I would encourage you to read Gen 3:16 and understand that the husband and father is by divine right the leader and authority of his family.

Just like you have to obey your superiors and I have to follow the commands of my boss so do I expect my wife and kids to follow me.

But men have willing given over their rights to their wives and have subsequently become more feminine as their wives have become more masculine.

Just that simple!

Old 09-25-2010 | 09:29 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So you're saying you're like God and your family must follow you blindly? I kinda hope you lead them all off a cliff.

You've definitely moved from mildly amusing to plainly ignorant and stupid. Ya know, I'll bet I can find a passage in the bible that says you should be stoned to death for something you've done in your life.

But, since I can't stone you I'll just add you to the ignore list...

- NCSU

Old 09-25-2010 | 09:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How did this thread get here?

Old 09-25-2010 | 11:04 AM
Truck of the Month
Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Pickup Man
How did this thread get here?
because we fed the troll...

Old 09-25-2010 | 11:13 AM
I say we ban him

Old 09-25-2010 | 11:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oops, I mean

- NCSU

Old 09-25-2010 | 11:52 AM
Old 09-25-2010 | 09:34 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4

oops, I mean

- NCSU

Old 09-25-2010 | 11:21 PM
|
FYI, I appreciate those that have responded to the purpose of the thread. I in no way support any of the spoutings of tardosaurus. It was not my intent to have any of my posts lead to the ignorant postings of this person. My beliefs are based on the tolerance of all races, faiths and orientations. I do not condone any of the sexist, intolerant preachings of this person. The ignore list just grew by 1 for me also.

Old 09-26-2010 | 12:01 AM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4

- NCSU

Old 09-26-2010 | 04:46 AM
Truck of the Month
Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by jump n
FYI, I appreciate those that have responded to the purpose of the thread. I in no way support any of the spoutings of tardosaurus. It was not my intent to have any of my posts lead to the ignorant postings of this person. My beliefs are based on the tolerance of all races, faiths and orientations. I do not condone any of the sexist, intolerant preachings of this person. The ignore list just grew by 1 for me also.
did you talk to a laywer yet??

Old 09-26-2010 | 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by jump n
Blame NCSU! He kept feeding me.

Old 09-26-2010 | 02:17 PM
|
I already have lawyer, who in hindsight, hasn't done much for me. I filed a year ago, and due to the financial concerns, my wife, 2 kids and I have been living in the same home while we are essentially separated. Financial settlement will be done this week. yea, I'm pretty much getting cleaned out, but I plan to sell the house after my wife and kids move out. It will be much easier to get ready to sell with all of her stuff out of the way. Moving into a different place, even if I lose money on this house, will help save me a ton. I will be credit card debt free when it shakes out. Gonna plan on picking up a part time job to give me a little more wiggle room. I will re-cover OK. May not be much fun for a while, but big picture and personal happiness will eventually be restored.

Quick Reply: financial suck-dom