Old 10-01-2010 | 10:14 PM
Global Moderator &
Received 136 Likes on 113 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul
He was tailgating, no doubt about it...

Old 10-01-2010 | 11:41 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

While we're on the subject- who here also hates cops?

I tell you what- I was doing 85 in a 55 the other day trying to get home from the bar at 3am cuz I had to **** like a Japanese racehorse and then this punk pulls up beside me so I unbuckle my seatbelt (to get better traction) and we race. A cop passes us and turns around but I didnt know because my -5% tint all the way around blocked out his red and blues and my triple 16" bass super sound system blocked out the siren.

Anyway, I finally ran the kid off the road and then I see the cop and decide to stop. And this stupid pig decides to give me a ticket!

Old 10-02-2010 | 02:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kobiashi
Announcer: "Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius"

Background Singer: "Real Men of Genius"...

...I'm not going to quote the whole thing, y'all have seen it several times already!
Awesome Kobi!

But damn, you have way to much time on your hands!!

Old 10-02-2010 | 10:54 AM
anyone notice the OP is nowhere to be found! way way funny stuff!

Jim

Old 10-02-2010 | 10:59 AM
Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by jims94vmx
anyone notice the OP is nowhere to be found! way way funny stuff!

Jim

Right before he posted, the OP sent me a PM that said,

"Hey Ya'll watch this..!"

Old 10-02-2010 | 04:35 PM
According to his myspace page he is 22 years old and an Eagle scout....yet his profile here says he was born in 1990...hum

Old 10-02-2010 | 06:32 PM
The fail is strong in this one.
I'm sorry but damn..

I don't think I've even gotten that close to an accident and I'm a wee bit younger than you..
Probably the youngest on this forum honestly..

Anyways, you say old people need to learn to drive, what about you?
I mean I know it's probably been said but I like showing up late for parties.

Oh, and Kobi, my dad and I laughed heartily.

Old 10-02-2010 | 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by wild-mtn-rose
Awesome Kobi!

But damn, you have way to much time on your hands!!
I thought he said he had writer's block?

Old 10-02-2010 | 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Raptor05121

I tell you what- I was doing 85 in a 55 the other day trying to get home from the bar at 3am cuz I had to **** like a Japanese racehorse and then this punk pulls up beside me so I unbuckle my seatbelt (to get better traction) and we race. A cop passes us and turns around but I didnt know because my -5% tint all the way around blocked out his red and blues and my triple 16" bass super sound system blocked out the siren.

Anyway, I finally ran the kid off the road and then I see the cop and decide to stop. And this stupid pig decides to give me a ticket!

Old 10-03-2010 | 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Zaairman;
I thought he said he had writer's block?
I do, at least as far as my own work goes.

To mimic someone else's work takes no thought, just fill in some words to match an established style - and in this case format.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old 10-03-2010 | 02:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Someone needs to start a thread called " WhyI hate all the young punks on the road today" and give examples.
Hey some young drivers are ok, but man, the OP wins the prize.
I am so utterly sick of having to share the roads with people like him because these types of people put us all at risk, but they are too stupid to see it.

The other night I'm driving through the coffee shop drive-thru to get 2 coffees (Ive got my wife and dog with me)
So as I pull into the drivethru lane, they have a garbage can there to toss your trash. I pull right up to 'hug' the trash can, so I can chuck out the 2 old coffee cups (cuz I have to make room for the 2 new ones coming) and I swear, in the 2 seconds it takes me to toss the old cups, some young punk actually was so impatient, he tried to weazall around and cut in front of me.

GOD FORBID you impatient bunch of richards have to wait a nanosecond in your life, good grief.
I see the little backwards wearing ball cap wearing little weazal, so I pulled right out and cut him off, forcing him to hit me or stop.
He choose wisely.

Seriously, where is the frikkin fire? There's already 7 cars in the drivethru, his turn is after me, and stupid cant wait 2 seconds?

This is the same type of dillhole who tailgates everyone up the **** with his high beams on, just an accident waiting to happen, then they are the ones who complain about it.

You young kids who think the OP is right, y;'all can take a gigantic flying leap because your head is so far up your **** you havnt got a clue and shouldnt be driving. You probably blame everyone else for all your little problems too dont ya?

Life is hard, it's harder when you're stupid.

This subject makes my blood boil. When my dad taught me to drive 28 years ago, the first thing he said was "son, in all reality, drive as fast as you want, but just follow one rule...drive as fast as you want as long as you can come to a complete stop and do it safely should anyone in front of you come to an unexpected stop." - that's it, it is so easy, even a monkey can do it.

Don't blame others, always assume and drive with the care, and assume that the guy in front of you might 'suddenly' jam his brakes on, and the reasons can be quite valid. A kid could go chasing after his ball and run into the road, an animal, whatever.

I won't say this type of agressive driving is limited to young kids only, because I see some old fools do it too, but mostly it's the youngsters because of their lack of experience and 'know-it-all-itis".

Some of you need to take a chill pill and relax.

PS---> Great post kobi

Old 10-03-2010 | 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Raptor05121

Disregard please.

Last edited by radar's FX4; 10-03-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-03-2010 | 11:03 AM
Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Excellent post Habs

Old 10-03-2010 | 11:15 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by radar's FX4
I really hope you are just kidding...because you really sound like an idiot. Your tint isn't going to block out his red and blue lights, you probably didn't hear his siren if your bass is cranked up though. It sounds like you got lucky with the ticket, you should have been locked up for reckless driving. Anyways, you may want to think twice before calling a cop a "stupid pig" after all, that "stupid pig" may save your *** one day. Tough guys like you are the first person to tuck your tail between your legs and call the cops to come solve your problems.
I can't believe anybody bought into it!

- NCSU

Last edited by NCSU_05_FX4; 10-03-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-03-2010 | 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Habibi
Someone needs to start a thread called " WhyI hate all the young punks on the road today" and give examples.
Hey some young drivers are ok, but man, the OP wins the prize.
I am so utterly sick of having to share the roads with people like him because these types of people put us all at risk, but they are too stupid to see it.

The other night I'm driving through the coffee shop drive-thru to get 2 coffees (Ive got my wife and dog with me)
So as I pull into the drivethru lane, they have a garbage can there to toss your trash. I pull right up to 'hug' the trash can, so I can chuck out the 2 old coffee cups (cuz I have to make room for the 2 new ones coming) and I swear, in the 2 seconds it takes me to toss the old cups, some young punk actually was so impatient, he tried to weazall around and cut in front of me.

GOD FORBID you impatient bunch of richards have to wait a nanosecond in your life, good grief.
I see the little backwards wearing ball cap wearing little weazal, so I pulled right out and cut him off, forcing him to hit me or stop.
He choose wisely.

Seriously, where is the frikkin fire? There's already 7 cars in the drivethru, his turn is after me, and stupid cant wait 2 seconds?

This is the same type of dillhole who tailgates everyone up the **** with his high beams on, just an accident waiting to happen, then they are the ones who complain about it.

You young kids who think the OP is right, y;'all can take a gigantic flying leap because your head is so far up your **** you havnt got a clue and shouldnt be driving. You probably blame everyone else for all your little problems too dont ya?

Life is hard, it's harder when you're stupid.

This subject makes my blood boil. When my dad taught me to drive 28 years ago, the first thing he said was "son, in all reality, drive as fast as you want, but just follow one rule...drive as fast as you want as long as you can come to a complete stop and do it safely should anyone in front of you come to an unexpected stop." - that's it, it is so easy, even a monkey can do it.

Don't blame others, always assume and drive with the care, and assume that the guy in front of you might 'suddenly' jam his brakes on, and the reasons can be quite valid. A kid could go chasing after his ball and run into the road, an animal, whatever.

I won't say this type of agressive driving is limited to young kids only, because I see some old fools do it too, but mostly it's the youngsters because of their lack of experience and 'know-it-all-itis".

Some of you need to take a chill pill and relax.

PS---> Great post kobi
Who pissed in your ensure this morning grandpa?

Quick Reply: Need to vent OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE