Need to vent OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010 | 11:41 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by streetassasin
Who pissed in your ensure this morning grandpa?
Probably the same kind of genius who'd strap a tank of nitrous to their back seat...

- NCSU

Old 10-03-2010 | 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who pissed in your ensure this morning grandpa?
You better hope you get old, then someone can **** in your ensure.

Old 10-03-2010 | 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
Probably the same kind of genius who'd strap a tank of nitrous to their back seat...

- NCSU
wow, I had it strapped in for 1 day so I wouldn't have to drill into the truck

Old 10-03-2010 | 12:25 PM
Suspended
wow, I had it strapped in for 1 day so I wouldn't have to drill into the truck
I don't see how this makes it any better.

Old 10-03-2010 | 12:26 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by radar's FX4
I really hope you are just kidding...because you really sound like an idiot. Your tint isn't going to block out his red and blue lights, you probably didn't hear his siren if your bass is cranked up though. It sounds like you got lucky with the ticket, you should have been locked up for reckless driving. Anyways, you may want to think twice before calling a cop a "stupid pig" after all, that "stupid pig" may save your *** one day. Tough guys like you are the first person to tuck your tail between your legs and call the cops to come solve your problems.
Swing and a miss.

Old 10-03-2010 | 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by dlenkewich
Swing and a miss.
lol yup

Old 10-03-2010 | 01:31 PM
Ever since this thread started I've been behind some real slow pokes on the road that I've had to scoot around.

Even though there isn't a speed minimum in the small Texas town where I live it doesn't make it any easier that people can drive 10 mph under the speed limit or take their sweet time getting to the speed limit (if ever).

Generally it is the old ladies who can't see over the steering wheel or the old men with ears the size of dinner plates that are the culprit.

I just hope if I get to that age that I will be responsible enough to take myself off the road if I can drive.

Old 10-03-2010 | 01:42 PM
Global Moderator &
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by tradosaurus
Ever since this thread started I've been behind some real slow pokes on the road that I've had to scoot around.

Even though there isn't a speed minimum in the small Texas town where I live it doesn't make it any easier that people can drive 10 mph under the speed limit or take their sweet time getting to the speed limit (if ever).

Generally it is the old ladies who can't see over the steering wheel or the old men with ears the size of dinner plates that are the culprit.

I just hope if I get to that age that I will be responsible enough to take myself off the road if I can drive.
Where in Texas? want to make sure I was not one of the big ears.

Old 10-03-2010 | 01:45 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Shoot dude! Why not now, then you won't have anything to be mad about-life would be wonderful.

Old 10-03-2010 | 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Bluejay

Old 10-03-2010 | 01:48 PM
(In response to Raptor05121) I really hope you are just kidding...because you really sound like an idiot. Your tint isn't going to block out his red and blue lights, you probably didn't hear his siren if your bass is cranked up though. It sounds like you got lucky with the ticket, you should have been locked up for reckless driving. Anyways, you may want to think twice before calling a cop a "stupid pig" after all, that "stupid pig" may save your *** one day. Tough guys like you are the first person to tuck your tail between your legs and call the cops to come solve your problems.
Oh oh . . . someone's in need of word-a-day. Luckily, I'm here and can get you started:

Last edited by kobiashi; 10-03-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2010 | 01:54 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I really hope you are just kidding...because you really sound like an idiot. Your tint isn't going to block out his red and blue lights, you probably didn't hear his siren if your bass is cranked up though. It sounds like you got lucky with the ticket, you should have been locked up for reckless driving. Anyways, you may want to think twice before calling a cop a "stupid pig" after all, that "stupid pig" may save your *** one day. Tough guys like you are the first person to tuck your tail between your legs and call the cops to come solve your problems.

Old 10-03-2010 | 03:20 PM
Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by kobiashi
Oh oh . . . someone's in need of word-a-day. Luckily, I'm here and can get you started:

Old 10-03-2010 | 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Habibi
Life is hard, it's harder when you're stupid.

Damn, that explains alot.

This subject makes my blood boil. When my dad taught me to drive 28 years ago, the first thing he said was "son, in all reality, drive as fast as you want, but just follow one rule...drive as fast as you want as long as you can come to a complete stop and do it safely should anyone in front of you come to an unexpected stop." - that's it, it is so easy, even a monkey can do it.

Humans and monkeys (excluding chimps and other such because they share even more) share about 98% of our DNA, so your insulting monkeys because many humans can't do that. Dont insult monkeys, just not civilized.

Some of you need to take a chill pill and relax.
In bold

Originally Posted by W.L.B
Nothing grinds my gears more than idiots talking on the cell phone in the passing lane. In texas the left lane is for passing only. I HATE having to go around people in the slow lane. 75% of the time when I finally get to passing them, they are on the cell phone. And its not like they cant see me.
I've had cars almost get their bumpers under my truck's midsection because the road turned and the driver didn't. They were rather suprised when they heard me get their attention with a PA.

Originally Posted by FX41
Post of the year...............
x2

Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
I've often wondered what would happen to the tailgater behind me if I tossed a few paintballs out the sunroof....
You have to get the expensive ones with fragile shells...the cheap ones bounce. I usually turn on my wipers because the fluid blows over. I also found that putting something in the receiver hitch keeps people another foot or two back.

Old 10-03-2010 | 09:02 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
I have heard that when you get old your ears get big.
I have a theory that what really happens is your head just gets smaller, everything except the ears.

Blue, you could prove my theory if you would try on a hat,
one that fit you before you became an old fart.

If you could just confirm that it hangs down over your eyes it would make me so happy because I wouldn't worry about my ears getting big.

Quick Reply: Need to vent OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE