Need to vent OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need to vent OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE

OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LERN HOW TO ****ING DRIVE...so i'm going through newton about ready to go through the light by lowes heading towards like shopright or what ever the guy in front of me is just about at the white line to go through the light..the light turns yellow...the mother ****er stomped on his breaks with me just a few car lengths behind him so i stomped on mine..i hit my breaks so hard...the back of my truck wheels and all came off the ****ing ground yes the rear of the truck came off the ground at the same time i turned the wheel to right to avoid him well the truck went side ways and my rear end almost clipped his rear end but thankfully the rear of the truck came down just in time to catch some pavement and skid out of the way..ive never gotten out of the truck to yell at anyone well you bet i did i wanted to pull that old mother ****er out of his truck and give him a real *** wooping ****ing old mother ****ers shouldnt have there damn license i yelled at him so long the light turned red again after it turned green..held up quite a bit of traffic

Old 09-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by MUD DIGGER
OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LERN HOW TO ****ING DRIVE...so i'm going through newton about ready to go through the light by lowes heading towards like shopright or what ever the guy in front of me is just about at the white line to go through the light..the light turns yellow...the mother ****er stomped on his breaks with me just a few car lengths behind him so i stomped on mine..i hit my breaks so hard...the back of my truck wheels and all came off the ****ing ground yes the rear of the truck came off the ground at the same time i turned the wheel to right to avoid him well the truck went side ways and my rear end almost clipped his rear end but thankfully the rear of the truck came down just in time to catch some pavement and skid out of the way..ive never gotten out of the truck to yell at anyone well you bet i did i wanted to pull that old mother ****er out of his truck and give him a real *** wooping ****ing old mother ****ers shouldnt have there damn license i yelled at him so long the light turned red again after it turned green..held up quite a bit of traffic
Sounds like you need to learn how to drive yourself

PS that old ****er has likely paid more taxes then you ever will

Old 09-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So much fail in this thread, where to begin?

Old 09-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Yup, I agree with Zacky. There are times when even I feel that an elderly person driving ability's need to be questioned. After reading your post, I have to question your driving ability's as well.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:16 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old people know how to drive, they're just forgetful.

- NCSU

Old 09-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Old person here.

Bite me.

OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LERN HOW TO ****ING DRIVE...
p.s.
Insurance companies disagree with you. If you knew what I paid for car ins, you would weep.

Last edited by Raoul; 09-30-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:43 AM
Gee... I thought yellow lights meant "caution".... sounds like you were planning to blow through the light before it turned red....

Instead of venting, you should be thankful you didn't plow into the back of him and possibly hurt him.... you'd be crying how your insurance sky-rocketed instead and it wasn't your fault.... right...

On top of it, you really shouldn't criticize older people who can write full sentences....

The young guys in the Honda Civic zipping in & out of traffic @ 85 mph on the GSP... terrific drivers until they hit a tree... (tree's fault)

Old 09-30-2010, 07:59 AM
so, you're one of those *******s.

You're being the worse driver by yelling and holding up traffic. Why are you so angry? Just drive your ****ing vehicle and forget about it.

i'd rather let an 80 year old who drives a little slow, but safe keep their license rather than some ****y mother ****er like yourself, who gets pissed off because someone stops at a red light. Someone needs to whoop your ***.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:59 AM
we were going 50mph...do you really think i had that much time to stop in about 30 feet hell no....sorry for the guys on here about 50 years old but this guy was in his 70's if not 80s..i did nothing wrong yellow light means cation not f'n stop right away JC

Old 09-30-2010, 08:04 AM
plus if any of you guys were riding with me you definatly wouldnt be saying what your saying the cituation i was in there wasnt much i could thank god there was another lane....but that was rediculous...i dont care what you guys say i have a great drving record i know how to drive but when it comes to people STOMPING on there breaks when they dont need to it really ****'s ya off normally i let it ive let that stuff go my whole drivng career...but that went over my limit for self control....and if i hit him he would have died for sure cause i would have made his little car into a pancake

Old 09-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by MUD DIGGER
we were going 50mph...do you really think i had that much time to stop in about 30 feet hell no...
He stopped and you couldn't?

So basically your complaint is of his superior reflexes and equipment?

Old 09-30-2010, 08:20 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Raoul
Goat Herder Extraordinaire
1999 Ford F-150
Vehicle: 1999 Ford F150

Old person here.

Bite me.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I'm even older and you can bite me too. LOL

Also, lease clean up the language.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Global Moderator &
Administrator
Contributor
Super Moderator
Received 136 Likes on 113 Posts
stopping on yellow is legal

Old 09-30-2010, 09:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If someone stops in front of you, and you don't have enough time to stop. You are driving to close behind him. You would have received the citation for the accident if one had happened.

Quick Reply: Need to vent OLD PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE