Drop the pants?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010 | 11:09 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
Alrighty then.

And either do your edits. But whatever.
- Yea, so I might as well give it up. Right, whatever.....

Old 12-15-2010 | 11:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kobiashi
Okay, so, funny bathroom story.

In a public restroom, standing at a urinal, appropriate spaces between all.

Guy walks in. Walks up to urinal. Unzips, and a split second later lets out a yelp and says . . .

"Wow that water's cold."

Awkward pause.

Everyone is trying not to laugh (and not succeeding).

Maybe it was the way he said it . . . but it was damn funny.
Next guy says, "Deep too".

Guy next to him says, "And the pipes are rusty".

My best ever bathroom story was at a bar after seeing Rodney Carrington live at a different venue. He has a song called, "Why does it burn when I pee". I was about 5/4ths drunk and alone in the bathroom singing this song while standing at the wall john. I didn't notice but two guys walked in while I was in the chorus. The looks on their faces when I turned around was priceless. Luckly I was drunk enough not to care (but still remember it) so I said something like, "Don't act like it ain't happened to you before" to the closest one before walking to the sink.

Old 12-16-2010 | 12:38 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jbrew
- Yea, so I might as well give it up. Right, whatever.....
hang in there bud!

Old 12-16-2010 | 12:46 AM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by f150fella08
hang in there bud!
Yea, I can't seem to locate the right words.

Old 12-16-2010 | 01:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
You guys realize, don't you, that there are women on this forum and you've given away all our little "male secrets/insecurities"?

I would have deleted this thread, but Lovetrucks had already seen it. Once the cows are out of the barn, no point in closing the door. *shrug*

- Jack
Oh, I have been hen cackling reading this thread. My husband doesn't find it nearly as amusing as I do. "If you understood, I wouldn't have married you, since I'm not into dudes." I never knew there were "male bathroom rules" A great peek into "manland" funny stuff guys, enlighting to say the least. But, at least you guys don't have to go to the bathroom and see those wonderful "female products" just laying out in all their glory. I can't imagine a mens room being worse. I can't imagine having to use the bathroom with some random stranger like 2 feet from me, uhh yeah no way. I'm a public bathroom antisocial germaphobe in and out, get the hell out of there type with a minimal personal space radius of 3 feet. Men also have confidence to go to the bathroom without a friend. I never understood why chicks do that, the group bathroom thing. Oh well Ya'll have fun at those urinals and no peeking or shaking it in your neighbor's direction lol
Rhonda

Old 12-16-2010 | 03:29 AM
Originally Posted by Wookie
Next guy says, "Deep too".

Guy next to him says, "And the pipes are rusty".

My best ever bathroom story was at a bar after seeing Rodney Carrington live at a different venue. He has a song called, "Why does it burn when I pee". I was about 5/4ths drunk and alone in the bathroom singing this song while standing at the wall john. I didn't notice but two guys walked in while I was in the chorus. The looks on their faces when I turned around was priceless. Luckly I was drunk enough not to care (but still remember it) so I said something like, "Don't act like it ain't happened to you before" to the closest one before walking to the sink.
Thats pretty funny, i can totally relate with this story... and the song..

Old 12-16-2010 | 06:20 AM
glc
Received 775 Likes on 715 Posts
Originally Posted by MTM Ford
Get back in your closet, Matt........

Old 12-16-2010 | 09:52 AM
|
Global Moderator &
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I've had to remove a few posts due to language. If it continues, I'll get to close my own thread.

Old 12-16-2010 | 10:16 AM
I couldn't really say why anyone would need to drop trou to take a leak, but this is what happened to me last week…

I decided to make a stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road. I go into the restroom. The first stall was taken so I went in the second stall. I had just sat down when I hear a voice from the next stall… “Hi there. How's it going?”

Okay, I am not the type of person to strike conversations with strangers in restrooms, while sitting on the toilet. I didn’t know what to say, so I finally replied, “Not bad…”

Then the voice says, “So... What are you doing?”

I was starting to find this a bit weird, but I said, “Well, I’m going back to the East Coast…”

Then I hear the person say, “Look, I’ll call you right back, every time I ask you a question this idiot in the next stall keeps answering me.”

Old 12-16-2010 | 10:21 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by RhondaRocks
Oh well Ya'll have fun at those urinals and no peeking or shaking it in your neighbor's direction lol
Rhonda
IF you shake it more than 3 times its considered playing with yurself

Old 12-16-2010 | 10:22 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
I couldn't really say why anyone would need to drop trou to take a leak, but this is what happened to me last week…

I decided to make a stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road. I go into the restroom. The first stall was taken so I went in the second stall. I had just sat down when I hear a voice from the next stall… “Hi there. How's it going?”

Okay, I am not the type of person to strike conversations with strangers in restrooms, while sitting on the toilet. I didn’t know what to say, so I finally replied, “Not bad…”

I was starting to find this a bit weird, but I said, “Well, I’m going back to the East Coast…”

Then I hear the person say, “Look, I’ll call you right back, every time I ask you a question this idiot in the next stall keeps answering me.”

Old 12-16-2010 | 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath

Funny!

Old 12-16-2010 | 11:04 AM
Ok then Bluejay...

I like walking into a crowded restroom...like 35 guys peeing in a trough at one time. Walk up, start peeing, look around and say "Hey, is this where all the Richards hang out?"

**During real conversation, substitute a name commonly used in place of 'Richard.' It starts with D and ends with K**

Old 12-16-2010 | 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Green_98
Ok then Bluejay...

I like walking into a crowded restroom...like 35 guys peeing in a trough at one time. Walk up, start peeing, look around and say "Hey, is this where all the Richards hang out?"

**During real conversation, substitute a name commonly used in place of 'Richard.' It starts with D and ends with K**

Old 12-16-2010 | 11:47 AM
I did that because posting the full name is inappropriate and it got deleted.
Hint (It was Vice President Cheney's first name)

Quick Reply: Drop the pants?