Drop the pants?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:08 PM
|
Global Moderator &
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Drop the pants?

Why?

Ok, I just walked into the restroom at work and there was a guy(visitor) standing at the urinal with his pants down nearly to his knees. He had on white briefs that were still up. Why in the world would you drop your pants to take a leak? I can think of only one reason and that would not be good for the "owner", but do any of you guys do this? And admit it?

I've seen guys undo the button and belt, but never drop the pants to the knees. BTW, what is the zipper for?

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Why?

Ok, I just walked into the restroom at work and there was a guy(visitor) standing at the urinal with his pants down nearly to his knees. He had on white briefs that were still up. Why in the world would you drop your pants to take a leak? I can think of only one reason and that would not be good for the "owner", but do any of you guys do this? And admit it?

I've seen guys undo the button and belt, but never drop the pants to the knees. BTW, what is the zipper for?
Was it an old guy?

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:13 PM
You should have thanked him for droppin' his pants. It makes it more likely that he would pee on them rather than the floor when his stream becomes weak and he's not close enough to the urinal.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:13 PM
|
Global Moderator &
Originally Posted by kobiashi
Was it an old guy?
Nope, I would guess 30 to 35.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:23 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Thats weird, never seen anything like that. Don't want to either.

I don't get to use this much any more, so Ill use it here.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:25 PM
Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts
Was it an old guy?
Hey, hey, hey.... watch out!!! I resemble that remark!

For the record, the only time I drop my pants to pee is if there's another type movement involved.

Yes, as I get older I have learned not to trust a fart in public unless I'm wearing brownish pants, then I fart in semi-confidence and throw my underwear away at the first opportunity.

Ah, before I forget....... IBTL .... at some point this one's bound to push the envelope of MOD sensibilities.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:29 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by serotta
Hey, hey, hey.... watch out!!! I resemble that remark!

For the record, the only time I drop my pants to pee is if there's another type movement involved.

Yes, as I get older I have learned not to trust a fart in public unless I'm wearing brownish pants, then I fart in semi-confidence and throw my underwear away at the first opportunity.

Ah, before I forget....... IBTL .... at some point this one's bound to push the envelope of MOD sensibilities.
Bluejay is a mod.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:29 PM
You have spent way to many hours editing Habs and Bucky's threads when you start posing crap like this.

The only thing I can think of would be if he was carrying a gun in a holster.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:37 PM
|
Global Moderator &
Originally Posted by dsq3973
You have spent way to many hours editing Habs and Bucky's threads when you start posing crap like this.

The only thing I can think of would be if he was carrying a gun in a holster.
I'm thinking he could not clear his pants after he found it.

yep, I may end up having to remove my own thread!

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:38 PM
Here - read this, then remove your own thread -

Originally Posted by Bluejay
Nope, I would guess 30 to 35.
Okay kids, gather around and hear a tale of your probable futures. It will be mortifying, but funny . . . but even better, it will, in one way or another , affect most of you. Stuff you never considered . . . happens without warning

He may have had surgery recently.

Let's just say that after some surgeries (those the effect the bladder or urethra) require the patient to wear a diaper and/or pads for a period of time after the surgery. Using a urinal with a full diaper - forget it, impossible. With pads, doable, but complicated. (Let's just say the front door of your shorts is sealed shut with the pad adhesive, so if you insist on standing while going you gotta pull your shorts across and whip it out through the leg hole . . . which is impossible to accomplish just thru the zipper opening of your jeans/pants. So, you loosen your pants enough to go thru this whole convoluted process. If you're lucky, you pants remain up around your waist . . . but usually what happens is they drop around your knees . . . which can be really awkward if someone else walks into the bathroom and sees you standing in front of the urinal that way.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:41 PM
|
Global Moderator &
Here - read this, then remove your own thread -

Okay kids, gather around and hear a tale of your probable futures. It will be mortifying, but funny . . . but even better, it will, in one way or another , affect most of you. Stuff you never considered . . . happens without warning

He may have had surgery recently.

Let's just say that after some surgeries (those the effect the bladder or urethra) require the patient to wear a diaper and/or pads for a period of time after the surgery. Using a urinal with a full diaper - forget it, impossible. With pads, doable, but complicated. (Let's just say the front door of your shorts is sealed shut with the pad adhesive, so if you insist on standing while going you gotta pull your shorts across and whip it out through the leg hole . . . which is impossible to accomplish just thru the zipper opening of your jeans/pants. So, you loosen your pants enough to go thru this whole convoluted process. If you're lucky, you pants remain up around your waist . . . but usually what happens is they drop around your knees . . . which can be really awkward if someone else walks into the bathroom and sees you standing in front of the urinal that way.
I would just go to the stall if that were necessary. He was rather large and had on jeans. Just a shock when you walk into the restroom, make the right hand turn to the urinal and that is what you see.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:42 PM
There's a lot to be said about proper men's room etiquette. Dropping trou' would have to be one, another would be picking the middle urinal when they are all open, especially when it lands you right next to a guy already taking care of business. Freakin' hate that.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:59 PM
I see this all the time at work.....between the pants droppers (some don't WEAR underwear) and the guys that "hover" over the toilets so they don't get their butts dirty, I DREAD going to the bathroom...

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:59 PM
Were there any, ummm...sounds coming from the stall? Maybe he had some reading material with him.

EDIT: Oh crap...didn't see that he was at a urinal. There goes that idea. Well maybe.

Old 12-15-2010 | 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by 2low2slow
There's a lot to be said about proper men's room etiquette.
Amen to that.

Place the maximum number of vacant fixtures between you and any fixtures that are in use.

Eyes fixed forward. No peeking, please.

Do not initiate conversation with strangers. Even your friends will probably appreciate some quiet time.

If 'stage fright' rears its ugly head in a crowded restroom, step away and try again later.

If dropping trou is a possibility, use a stall.

Last edited by dirt bike dave; 12-15-2010 at 03:13 PM.

Quick Reply: Drop the pants?